Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EatenRamen101
What did you dream about last night? was it super weird? did it make you feel some kind of way??? would Freud himself roll in his grave upon hearing it????

post it here!

⋆。゚︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ₍ᐢ⸝⸝ᵕᴗᵕ⸝⸝ᐢ₎ remember to drink water ૮ • ﻌ - ა ⋆。゚︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i dreamt the lake ice had fully melted, and that summer was so close i could taste it. i think it means my brain is doing better, and that i'm gonna be okay.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I dreamt I crashed my car, then some wierd things happened but all I can remember is the part where I crashed my car

Dumb Sex-Parrot
I was at a thift shop and found an old chocolate bar that expired June 12 1988.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

biosterous

a few days ago: some dumb joke i made went viral and became a meme, and then some college-level athlete was on the news wearing a shirt that had the joke on it

the joke was:
MONEY CAN
BUY PASTA
BUT IT CAN"T BUY
bios pasta

definitely makes perfect sense yes. although what did make sense was that in the dream, i was very happy to have a bunch of completely anonymous fame for a weird meme. i was happy that lots of people were enjoying my joke and also none of them knew who i was irl.

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

biosterous posted:

a few days ago: some dumb joke i made went viral and became a meme, and then some college-level athlete was on the news wearing a shirt that had the joke on it

the joke was:
MONEY CAN
BUY PASTA
BUT IT CAN"T BUY
bios pasta

definitely makes perfect sense yes. although what did make sense was that in the dream, i was very happy to have a bunch of completely anonymous fame for a weird meme. i was happy that lots of people were enjoying my joke and also none of them knew who i was irl.

I want the t-shirt

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I dreamt a friend from college asks if she could crash in our house for a few days while she got her business as a self-employed artisan off the ground, and I say yes.

It turns out her business is making crude, unconvincing latex masks of Emperor Palpatine. They are not the kind of thing anyone would want, and in fact nobody buys them. But her argument is that she is honing her craft and getting a feel for the market. My home quickly fills up with Palpatine masks on every surface, hanging on hooks on the walls, draped over wig stands and mannequin heads...

In the dream I begin to work a second job, partially to help offset the enormous costs of producing dozens of Palpatine masks, partially just to get away from the house as much as possible. One night I come home caked in dust and mire only to find my dog missing. I ask my friend and she says she has sold him to buy more latex.

I tell her that she's breaking my heart and ruining my life at which point she dons a perfect life-like mask of Emperor Palpatine the bad guy from Star Wars and says "such was my intention my padawan knave" with the gravity and practiced menace of someone reciting a famous line which as far as I know isn't actually something he says in those movies.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
an old friend sold me his car for only $50. I spent the rest of the dream finding excuses to avoid driving it home because I could barely walk straight and felt trashed in the dream

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

The only thing I love more than dreaming is reading about other peoples' dreams.
I am not being sarcastic.

From my vantage point upon the mesa, I saw square-shaped yellow figures nibbling on the bones that littered the barren ground.
I turned around, and noticed a stairway down.
With some hesitation, I descended unto the desolate plains.
The yellow things ran away.
Trying to walk in that dream fashion you all know, I came across a lake of blood.
This is when I knew that I was in Hell.
Floating in the lake were what looked like stones, but I knew they were made of flesh.
I could just barely see at the other bank of the lake a woman, dressed in blue, beckoning me.
After looking around for some sort of boat, and finding none, I walked into the blood.
Using the bloated pieces of corpses as floatation devices, I made my way across the sanguine expanse.
Once upon the black sand, I looked at the woman who had been encouraging my traversal by her simple presence.
She was, and still is, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.
Her azure dress billowed in the non-existent wind.
Her musical voice filled my head, despite the fact that she never opened her mouth.
I fell to my knees, knowing that she was an angel.
She held out her alabaster hand and helped me to my feet.
Before I knew it, we were back on the mesa I had originally been on.
She pointed at all of the yellow things, and told me that they were demons.
She said that they are afraid, and I will be responsible for them.
Then she kissed me.
Her mouth was full of blood.
I woke up.

nut

peace in the middle east then peace in the other easts too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

or that the buttons in the uber eats app were bigger