Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

1) Choose a Head and a Body for your beast. Do not combine them, I will do that. (you can if you want to though)
Heads:
Bodies:

2) Color them. You can use flat colors and do not need to shade them or whatever. Also if you go over the lines a little it's fine.

The easy way to do this is to use a program with layers (like GIMP/photoshop/etc) and color on a layer under the line art, but mspaint or whatever is fine

3) Post both the head + the body and I will add shading + combine them (to make sure the shading stays consistent on all of them)

There are more heads + bodies coming soon, and after I combine your beast and give it back to you, you can do another :hai:

Update 1: Added a bunch of new heads + bodies!

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Feb 11, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

deep dish peat moss

Your monster has been crafted:

You may now name them and tell us what they are best at if you would like. Or build a new monster. Or add things to this one, or whatever :shrug:

Heather Papps

hello friend

Sideburn Miner is extremely good at finding worms

Heather Papps

hello friend

the jewel in their chestplate tells jokes every fifteen minutes to lighten the mood, as sideburn digs

Heather Papps

hello friend

those aren't horns they are very soft probing antenna and when they touch a worm sideburn eats the worm, very fast

deep dish peat moss

Sideburn Miner how has an entry in the OK-dex

deep dish peat moss

Many players mistakenly think Sideburn Miner does not have the Dig skill, but having Harvest Worm V confers having Dig III as well.

Heather Papps

hello friend

deep dish peat moss posted:

Many players mistakenly think Sideburn Miner does not have the Dig skill, but having Harvest Worm V confers having Dig III as well.

:hai:

deep dish peat moss

If you don't want to color it you can just pick a head + body + tell me what colors :kiddo:

Justa Dandelion

[sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!

This looks fun, I'll post one when I get back to my computer tonight.

Hoooooo boy.
:bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin:

Thank you deeply friend Saoshyant and friend w4ddl3d33 and friend Revenous Scoot for these lovely little doodles!

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Finger Prince

biosterous

their name is grznaz thumplskein, grznaz is the head and thumplskein is the body and they got married right out of college. it's a bit of an unorthodox match, because neither of them took an elective in astrology, but once people get over that weirdness nobody bats an eye

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

deep dish peat moss

I've been doing a tiny landscapes thing today but will get to these very soon :hai:

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
:eyepop:
those are amazing!

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Sherbert Hoover posted:

:eyepop:
those are amazing!

ty nesamdoom!