Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

That Little Demon posted:

Someone in the guild had a mental breakdown tonight when they explained a fight and I said “what” 5 times after they finished and they would explain it again and again and I heard what sounded like screaming into a pillow followed by the discord disconnect ping and their character stopped moving until they were disconnected for inactivity

you're a loving menace lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Praying TLD gets a recording going some day

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Sleng Teng posted:

Praying TLD gets a recording going some day

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Someone in the guild had a mental breakdown tonight when they explained a fight and I said “what” 5 times after they finished and they would explain it again and again and I heard what sounded like screaming into a pillow followed by the discord disconnect ping and their character stopped moving until they were disconnected for inactivity

Lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Martman posted:

how have they not kicked you lmao

This.

and this.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
They are collectively one of the most drama filled guilds I’ve ever been in so it’s just a matter of lighting the fuse each night lol. The guild discord is filled with “I can’t stand X because Y” every day so I just take advantage of that lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

They are collectively one of the most drama filled guilds I’ve ever been in so it’s just a matter of lighting the fuse each night lol. The guild discord is filled with “I can’t stand X because Y” every day so I just take advantage of that lol

drama ftw

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

:troll:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Martman posted:

how have they not kicked you lmao

They're outrageously bad, he's by far the best player they have lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

mbt posted:

They're outrageously bad, he's by far the best player they have lol

its actually crazy because I'm playing the "hard" mode of priest which is holy instead of disc and my logs are still beating druids, shamans, paladins ect for healing which should not be the case, which is why I end up trolling

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

its actually crazy because I'm playing the "hard" mode of priest which is holy instead of disc and my logs are still beating druids, shamans, paladins ect for healing which should not be the case, which is why I end up trolling

holy is tard mode :tipshat:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

I got the tude now posted:

Exactly...

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

:downs:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I get the feeling this is someone from IZ or someone who reads this thread but lol

These elves always seem to have an excuse...

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pewdiepie posted:

These elves always seem to have an excuse...

Yup... sick of the loving Elvish bullshit tbh

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lolling irl at the dirty ralphie update

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Lmfao