Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
No way that failshelf isn’t a troll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Lol @ the shelf edge slightly overlapping the border on the wall

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Thinking to chat with a Shelf Geek about why this shelf is $700

The perfect shelf to store goldbelly cookies.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Futanari Damacy posted:

Lol @ the shelf edge slightly overlapping the border on the wall

Yeah it’s absolutely maddening I want to punch op for doing that

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Op is a phoney

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If I was ever walking through a house and I not only saw a dumbass sheet metal shelf but it was also installed in such a way that it overlapped the trim I would tear that house apart

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nobody would fault you. No charges.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
do you think the op used a studfinder or did he just hold that angle of cheap metal to the wall in a random spot and say "looks good!" and screw the center one in first

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

do you think the op used a studfinder or did he just hold that angle of cheap metal to the wall in a random spot and say "looks good!" and screw the center one in first

Gee if only somebody answered this in the thread. Eh nah that rear end in a top hat can't be trusted anyway he probably lied!

I did absolutely stick the middle one in first.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Gonna need to see a crinkled newspaper with today's date on the shelf next to the so-called "pepper cannon" or op is to be probed for 10000 hours

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
drat, that is a stupid shelf

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Smugworth posted:

Gonna need to see a crinkled newspaper with today's date on the shelf next to the so-called "pepper cannon" or op is to be probed for 10000 hours

Newspaper?

sundaymorning
Sep 1, 2019

Duck and Cover posted:

Lol you dumb dumbs. I can't believe you fell for that. You thought that was the shelf? No. This is the shelf.

Interesting lighting.
Is the shelf really a stand to put your camera on when you film youtube video essays?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Groverhouse Enterprise. :riker:

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

sundaymorning posted:

Interesting lighting.
Is the shelf really a stand to put your camera on when you film youtube video essays?

Let me tell you about the genius of multiplayer Nox and the down fall of triple AAA thanks to late stage capitalism.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
“Sheet metal chic” they call it. Shelves, cabinets, countertops what have you. Got they whole drat house lookin like an airplane wing. Dumbest poo poo I ever saw.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Heard the kitchen got refrigerated file cabinets

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

“Sheet metal chic” they call it. Shelves, cabinets, countertops what have you. Got they whole drat house lookin like an airplane wing. Dumbest poo poo I ever saw.

Do you not own mirrors? Are you a vampire?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Op doing a good job of "duck and covering" any time a question or criticism is thrown their way. Curious

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Smugworth posted:

Op doing a good job of "duck and covering" any time a question or criticism is thrown their way. Curious

Bert the turtle taught me well.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Duck and Cover posted:

Do you not own mirrors? Are you a vampire?

Shan’t speculate op

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I might be a vampire. I'm not sure about that shelf, though.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Vampires are incapable of self reflection :drac:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Hate when the shelves are just 2 dimensional textures to save polygons or w.e

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

What's thus thread aboit

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Synergizes well with the modern 'all white room with the occasional splash of gray' color scheme. Throw a fur blanket somewhere random and you're good to go.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Breaking news I was cleaning up and hit my head on the shelf. While it held it did seem looser and so I tightened it. Anyway that's the update I'll keep you all informed of any news.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Feb 27, 2023

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Fake news

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Duck and Cover posted:

Breaking news I was cleaning up and hit my head on the shelf. While it held it did seem looser and so I tightened it. Anyway that's the update I'll keep you all informed of any news.

If hitting your head gave you a vision of a flux capacitor that enables time travel, try not to half-rear end that project the way you have your shelves and pepper cannon.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I bet this thread would be more popular if I had put "funko pop" in the title. Oh well.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You should put some Funko pops on those bitch rear end shelves op

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Incoming Photoshop of ops Funko pop collection
Wait for it

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me