Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What really happened at the ending of Inception?
This poll is closed.
It was a dream 0 0%
It was real 1 16.67%
The point of art is absorbing theme and thematically it doesn't matter if it was real or fake because neither can be proven to be true 1 16.67%
When's Columbo on 4 66.67%
Total: 6 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Brut posted:

There's no way we ever see Knight in a UFC fight again, right?

It would be insane, but it's also 205-265, so who loving knows.

No one will care because Knight's refusal to do anything is obviously the story of this fight, but Prachnio's inability to do anything else to a one-legged man who is literally just standing there is also shameful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Could honestly be stopped for tentativeness iirc

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
We need Pride rules. Yellow card Knight. Make him pay for forcing us to watch that poo poo.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

actual knights lasted longer in battle without gassing than Knight did, and they had to wear armor.

he's looking like a french man-at-arms in the battle of agincourt.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
Gotta show some killer instinct if you want to move up the card.

Kuno
Nov 4, 2008
30-27? I know Marcin didn't do THAT much but Knight offered absolutely nothing. What a bizarre fight.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/twrecks155/status/1627111852609245184

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
I guess I should've realized from his name that this dude is Polish, but was he not getting corner advice in Dutch the entire time?

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

He's Polish but he's been living and training in Amsterdam for like a decade, so I'd guess he adopted it.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

The future of heavyweight has never looked so bright.

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
Knight vs Prachnio cursed this card. Was a pleasant surprise and now these last 3 fights have sucked.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

The future of light-heavyweight has never looked so bright.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

ccubed posted:

Knight vs Prachnio cursed this card. Was a pleasant surprise and now these last 3 fights have sucked.

Yeah I've kinda zoned out since then, main event should be cool though

Kuno
Nov 4, 2008
These apex fight nights seem to get worse and worse, I'd say UFC needs to do better but I guess with their ESPN contract they actually don't.

At least the main event should be good.

delightful
Jul 20, 2022

Kuno posted:

These apex fight nights seem to get worse and worse, I'd say UFC needs to do better but I guess with their ESPN contract they actually don't.

At least the main event should be good.

Fight Night cards are fine, up-and-comers need somewhere to start. My problem is with UFC PPVs which have been watered down soooo much, they're Fight Nights + a good main and maybe a good co-main.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'm surprised how much Blanchfield is forcing the action so far.

It's not been that effective but interesting.

Kuno
Nov 4, 2008
Blanchfield looking good so far. Andrade seems a bit sloppy.

delightful posted:

Fight Night cards are fine, up-and-comers need somewhere to start. My problem is with UFC PPVs which have been watered down soooo much, they're Fight Nights + a good main and maybe a good co-main.

Haven't had much problem with the PPVs but I also don't have to buy them over here, i guess my opinion might be different with money on the line.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Erin Blanchfield is pretty good at fighting, imo

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Woah, gently caress.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

That was real, real good.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

holy moly

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
that was so fast

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
That was efficient as hell once she got her down

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
No loving way. She did it. Wow

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Firebatgyro posted:

That was efficient as hell once she got her down

Yeah exactly.... Wow. I'm floored

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
That was awesome! I didn't know who she was before this fight but I'll be keeping an eye out now...

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

:hellyeah:

I'm not sure that fight goes all that different had Andrade had proper time to prep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

That choke was locked in instantly, drat