Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It’s a diaper stuffed into a rotting pumpkin. It’s stronger than the other smells goon. :spooky:

How do YOU outshine febreeze? :thunkin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

the only thing that actually eliminates smells is incredibly-high concentrations of ozone. so get some industrial ozone generators and pump those bad boys into your house 24/7. also, no side effects whatsoever.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It smells like what it says on the bottle

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Only after I pee in them and scrawl PISs on them

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nooner posted:

It smells like what it says on the bottle

Well it’s a bullshit made up word so I guess that’s why it smells like poo poo. :shrug:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
febreeze essence is harvested from Feb Reeze's toe fungus

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
clammy B what it do?!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If it said something like “Clam Mist” or “Wafted Monkey Balls” we would know what to expect. But no, it’s just a mystery smell with some word that some lingual savant made up when they let him out of his cage for a little cheese plate or whatever. Anyways I’m rubbing a wedge of Parmesan on my nuts right now, I think I can overpower the febreeze. :balldo:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Clam mist probably smells like clam, op

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

We need to get the woke culture out of fabreeze. Replace lavender with some manly smells like GUN and poo poo

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

OP just fyi it’s called Febreze and always has been

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Thats another one of them manson effects

It was fab-riss

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

We need to get the woke culture out of fabreeze. Replace lavender with some manly smells like GUN and poo poo

CUM

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Maybe, just maybe, if you scraped shaving stubble and soap scum from the sink, and concentrated it into a vape pen, and blew that poo poo in febreeze’s face it would cower. :shuckyes:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The guy with the hair on the romance novel covers? He looks like he probably smells alright.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The guy with the hair on the romance novel covers? He looks like he probably smells alright.

Like beef stew and old shoes? :thunkher:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

You're thinking of Febreezio from the sopranos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001
I see invisible dumptrucks.

Chief McHeath posted:

Clam mist probably smells like clam, op

Clam mist is the lady version of ball sweat.