Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
lmao of course Shaq is watching Dwight's stats in Taiwan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

this has been a lot more enjoyable than i was expecting, wish it had started like an hour earlier

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Rick posted:

lmao of course Shaq is watching Dwight's stats in Taiwan.

superman living rent free in his head

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Burna Boy is so good

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

It's bullshit that Utah gets this sick show and Toronto got boomer rear end Sting.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/david_j_roth/status/1627502260509896705?s=20

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

BWV posted:

It's bullshit that Utah gets this sick show and Toronto got boomer rear end Sting.

between the players, their families and friends, media, staff, fans, and performers, is this the most melanin that's ever been in Utah?

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

RIP that dummy on Twitter who tried to say that Janelle Monae isn’t smoking hot all the time

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Can we have more Janelle Monae instead of these guys?

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

gently caress this

Edit: oh no I don’t mean kareem

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Stockton is slowly turning into Ron Paul

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Lol Dame had to show the young guys how it’s done

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Aye Doc posted:

https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/1627492415605972993

love to see two like minded souls come together

Higher than a giraffe’s rear end, the both of them.

Put Walton on commentary :colbert:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Oh my over is only 324easy money lol

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Elephanthead posted:

Oh my over is only 324easy money lol

4th quarter is only 24 points on the winning team

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
lol this Tatum v Brown show is awesome

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Lockback posted:

4th quarter is only 24 points on the winning team

I need the losing team to score 2 points

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I’ve been saying, Draymond.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Shameful display from Team LeBron

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This is the most Tatum way to break a record.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
My beautiful baby boy

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

In past years the teams actually played defense when it got late but neither did that, so this kind of sucked

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
LeBron loves Lauri almost as much as me.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Codependent Poster posted:

In past years the teams actually played defense when it got late but neither did that, so this kind of sucked

I agree in principle but if they tried bodying up and Jaylen got his face re-broken id be big mad.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

This felt like an off-year. Three original starters were out completely, Giannis was in for all of 20 seconds and LeBron didn’t play after halftime. I guess not every year can be thrilling and down to the wire.

Tatum looked great until the very end though

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Codependent Poster posted:

Yeah I mean I get it, I don't want to see Embiid get more hurt for giving even 10% of a poo poo but it made for a bit of a dull watch and I tuned out after a quarter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
I wish I was Deuce