Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Q: what's this thread all about?
A: mostly deals but we also just like to have a good time

Q: can I post my own affiliate links to deals?
A:YES!

Q: should I buy this --
A: yes

I will be be updating this thread with every deal I can find. You can post deals too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
could use a deal right now

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Horny Warp is 20% off on steam

Horny Warp is an erotic game with visual novel and village-building elements. Take on the role of the Savior by getting the help of six hot girls. Play the minigames, upgrade buildings, and build your relationships!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Orc Massage is 15% off

Orc Massage is a 3D adult simulation game. You play as an honest Orc who is trying to make a living with his business, but his monster girl clients have a bad habit of getting turned on by his "handy work". Will he stay professional or be seduced by his clients? That is all on you!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Only Fap Simulator 6 is 10% off

OnlyFap Simulator 6 is a casual clicker adult game that looks like a popular social media.You should help main character to earn enough money to start making streams.After every reached goal you gonna be surprised with amazing video with female protagonist.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Furry Sweeper is 10% off

Furry Sweeper is a variant of minesweeper where a beautiful, furry girl helps you on your journey to become incredibly smart by solving puzzles.

this one has some great reviews too, perfect time to buy now that it is finally on sale

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

My Boss' Wife is My Ex ~Reluctantly Drowning in Sex Deals After Hours~ is 40% off

My old girlfriend. The woman who had once dumped me, had of all things, become the president's wife at the place I worked at. An erotic visual novel from Appetite!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
publix chicken tender subs on sale this week, ends today brother

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Sex Adventures - Cuckold Gym is 50% off

An explicit erotic visual novel following the story of a personal trainer becoming a cuckold for his very sexy client and her overbearing boyfriend, who decided to drop by unexpected at the gym.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

national margarita day and they're half price at Pepe's

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Sex with Stalin is 90% off

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lmao but rip to your recommendations

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Alpha Hole Prison is 25% off

A Gay Prison Visual Novel Dating Sim! Earthling Miguel Santos has been sentenced to life at Alpha Hole, a notorious space prison. His survival depends on using his charms to convince a powerful ally to protect him. A gigantic seven route hardcore gay dating sim loaded with animated scenes!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Arch Nemesis posted:

lmao but rip to your recommendations

these are his recommendations

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Milk me darling is 35% off

MILK ME DARLING, sex Simulator where you will be able to penetrate penis to vagina and make a great pleasure to make the vagina squirt

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
thanks amazon-tony

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

copy
Jul 26, 2007

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008