Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

To Mr Tabomba,

You are invited to the so-called "Obese Meeting". This is just a simple meeting that was being hosted by a recent "obese emperor" of a particular nation. In this very event, we will be discussing the importance of all the fat soldiers in all particular emergencies in all other parts of the world. The meeting will took place in the Hong Kong Convention Center at 5 PM sharp.

The IOMC will be awaiting your very arrival.

Respectfully yours,

Imperial Obese Military Commission.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

CHAPTER 1

So one day I was playing FortNite inside of my house and then I felt like the screen of my Gaming PC was pulling me in slowlyy. Weirrd Huh! I said. I put down my controller and went for a drink of water Probably all of theat awesome fortninte i was playing was making me insane from awesome diesease. I thought. When i was about to take a sip of my water i lOOKED down and it was… A CHUB JUG!

I screamedm and I droped the chug jub an the ground. "What?/" i said "THIS IS CRASSY!"

I rand back to my room and slammed closed the door. THEN…. I looked a t my gaming display and it WaS A PORTAL! "AHHHHHHHH" i muttered as the portal sucked me IN.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

CHAPTER 1

So one day I was playing FortNite inside of my house and then I felt like the screen of my Gaming PC was pulling me in slowlyy. Weirrd Huh! I said. I put down my controller and went for a drink of water Probably all of theat awesome fortninte i was playing was making me insane from awesome diesease. I thought. When i was about to take a sip of my water i lOOKED down and it was… A CHUB JUG!

I screamedm and I droped the chug jub an the ground. "What?/" i said "THIS IS CRASSY!"

I rand back to my room and slammed closed the door. THEN…. I looked a t my gaming display and it WaS A PORTAL! "AHHHHHHHH" i muttered as the portal sucked me IN.

lmao for some reason

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

CHAPTER 1

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb_YRLURZmI

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Pinky, you pathetic monster, what have you done?!" yelled Pac-Man, running up to Pinky. "Prepare to taste my wrath!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

"Pinky, you pathetic monster, what have you done?!" yelled Pac-Man, running up to Pinky. "Prepare to taste my wrath!"

100% read this in the brain's voice