Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
god the n64 sucks dick

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ArfJason posted:

god the n64 sucks dick

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
it's Fun With Friends

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

sucking dick is also more fun with friends, what of it?

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

ArfJason posted:

god the n64 sucks dick

Lol yes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

sucking dick is also more fun with friends, what of it?

marilyn manson: not necessarily

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Removing a set of ribs in order to suck your own... stock n64 controller.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

stopped by my local game shop to pick up an hdmi adapter for my wii over lunch, and they happened to have a used link between worlds special edition 3ds xl in stock for a good price. have wanted one for ages so I grabbed it, slightly scuffed on the outside but the inside is great, hinge is in great shape and it works perfectly so far. love this design

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

stopped by my local game shop to pick up an hdmi adapter for my wii over lunch, and they happened to have a used link between worlds special edition 3ds xl in stock for a good price. have wanted one for ages so I grabbed it, slightly scuffed on the outside but the inside is great, hinge is in great shape and it works perfectly so far. love this design

hell yeah

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Arch Nemesis posted:

Kick rear end! What a great find

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Arch Nemesis posted:

congratulations. looks weird to me after having a new 3ds xl for so long

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Arch Nemesis posted:

good score

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

i had the exact same reaction lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

yup lol. i like that design better thogh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Evil Eagle posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)