Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Chinatown posted:

i could beat the poo poo outta that bitch with ease
"I could easily take that 70 year old man!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Chinatown posted:

i could beat the poo poo outta that bitch with ease

well, what you waiting for?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

My Spirit Otter posted:

well, what you waiting for?

mods would probably ban me for it

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Chinatown posted:

ill pay the 10 bucks for ya

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Private Cumshoe posted:

How long until putin shits he own pants

Did Putin Really Fall And Soil Himself? Here Are Claims About His Health

Here’s the poop on the latest rumors about Russian President Vladimir Putin’s health. The hashtag #PutinPoopedHimself began trending on Twitter after General SVR’s Telegram channel asserted that Putin had fallen down five steps on a staircase, landing on his coccyx. Not Cossacks, but coccyx, which is the medical term for tailbone. Apparently, the tailbone didn’t end there, though. According to General SVR, this fall caused Putin to “defecate involuntarily,” as opposed to defecate voluntarily on the stairs. The image of someone falling down stairs and then having some fecal release may seem rather different from the picture of Putin riding shirtless on a horse that emerged over a decade ago in 2009. However, Putin himself hasn’t been putting forth statements about any recent fall or his coccyx. So the question is whether the Telegram story is actually legitimate or simply a pile of you-know-what.

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004

Private Cumshoe posted:

How long until putin shits he own pants

Hell yeah.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
OP I wrote in my death note but nothings happened yet I'm sorry

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
The problem at this point isn't Putin, it's all the other assholes tied to him whose corrupt little fiefdoms will be severely disrupted when he dies and the inevitable power struggle happens. That would and will happen even if he dies peacefully in his sleep, but if he gets murdered because of the Ukraine war it will be 10x worse. So basically all the assholes are engaged in denial/kicking the can down the road/magical thinking on the basis of 'better the devil you know' and 'surely I won't be killed myself by Putin for one reason or another's. This is basically the sole reason Putin wasn't assassinated months ago: a whole bunch of other assholes are invested in this status quo and they lack the mental facilities to even begin to question when the sunk cost is too much.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
He’s hiding in some bunker under a mountain in the middle of nowhere. He doesn’t allow anyone to get close to him except his personal guards. And he has very tight control over the oligarchs, they are terrified of moving against him.

All this to say assassination likelihood seems slim. And if it happens whoever replaces him will be worse.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Lincoln posted:

Someone should buy him an SA Forums account. Pretty sure he’d be instantly banned, but maybe we could talk to the mods.

Importing off-site drama. User loses posting privileges for 7 days.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
Putin vs. Stone Cold Joe hopped up on the strongest anabolic steroids, HGH, and amphetamines would be an owning. AN OWNING

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Lincoln posted:

someone in his inner circle will just say gently caress it and blow his brains out.

That'd take some gall.

And would own.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

Putin vs. Stone Cold Joe hopped up on the strongest anabolic steroids, HGH, and amphetamines would be an owning. AN OWNING

Yeah like, just challenge him to 1:1 Mortal combat. He has to agree it's in the bylaws

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
I always assumed that at some point an elderly Russian lady would decide that she was sick of his poo poo and just end him. Just decide that her life is forfeit anyhow, she may as well kill the dumb, obstinate bastard on her way out, easy as taking a poo poo, maybe easier at that age. Those things go either way.

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
Problem is, he's totally surrounded by sycophantic goons who have an interest in him succeeding. So the "insider bullet to the head" scenario is (unfortunately) pretty unlikely. If anyone is hoping the US simply drops a bomb on him, you gotta consider that nobody in the west knows where he is. The Russians are taking extraordinary measures to hide his location. For exactly the reason I'm suggesting.

Maybe the US should offer a bounty: $1Million USD (or whatever) to whomever ices him. Yes, I know that violates many laws, but I don't GAF. It would end the war. gently caress him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Chinatown posted:

Would not