Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

[in the middle of the yakuza is pwnage megathread] You think I dont wish I was dead? Every loving day??

lmfao

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

[in the middle of the yakuza is pwnage megathread] You think I dont wish I was dead? Every loving day??

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

insane anime posted:

You have a pronounced peyronic curve in your trousers

get his rear end

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

insane anime posted:

You have a pronounced peyronic curve in your trousers

Dang dude, you made me look this up at work

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm the worst poster here and should be executed at dawn and even I feel comfortable telling you to gently caress my diseased tits until I give milk (actionable)

When you think you’re the main character

When the noob monster of the week shows up and one shots your dumb rear end to set up the real main character’s return

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol I hate this website so much.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

bees x1000 posted:

where's the battle frontier update op

this