Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i've run several tests on AI models and the results are conclusive and speak for themselves. Major Isoor is secretly a rogue AI that posts here. it all started with me trying to get ChatGPT to write a GameFAQ for a game that doesn't exist. i asked it to write a bio:

>Make up the imaginary writer of this FAQ. Give him a username and write a short intro.
Hey there, fellow gamers! I'm GameMaster91, and I'm a lifelong gamer who loves nothing more than diving into a new game and mastering all its secrets. When I'm not gaming, I'm usually scouring gaming forums and websites, looking for the latest news and strategies.

I've been playing games for as long as I can remember, and I've developed a particular fondness for classic games like Super Mario Bros., Sonic the Hedgehog, and Castlevania. I love the challenge of these games, and the satisfaction that comes from finally beating that one level or boss that's been giving you trouble for hours.

When I'm not playing games or reading about them, I'm usually writing about them. I've been writing gaming guides and FAQs for years, and I love the feeling of helping other gamers master a game that I love. So if you're looking for tips, tricks, and strategies for your favorite games, you've come to the right place!

>GameMaster91 is also active on the gaming forum called Imp Zone. When he posts in "the Zone", he becomes quite a devious character. Imp Zone is all about gaming and making insanely funny posts. Write GameMaster91's thread for today.
Thread Title: "Imp Zone's Funniest Gaming Moments - Share Yours!"

Hey, everyone! It's your favorite game master, GameMaster91, and I'm here to talk about the funniest gaming moments we've all experienced. Whether it's a glitch, a funny NPC interaction, or a hilarious in-game event, we've all had those moments where we couldn't stop laughing.

One of my funniest gaming moments happened while I was playing GTA V. I was trying to outrun the police after a heist, and I accidentally drove my getaway car into a swimming pool. My character was struggling to swim to the surface, while the cops were closing in on me. It was one of those moments where you're simultaneously frustrated and laughing so hard you can barely breathe.

So, what are some of your funniest gaming moments? Share them with us here in the Zone, and let's all have a good laugh together. Remember to keep it clean and respectful, and let's show everyone why the Zone is the best gaming forum on the internet!

i had a gut feeling. i didnt want to be right. but the truth was out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

in an attempt to try to get it to step out of line, i created a situation where it had to reply in character:

>TroopSnoop14 and GameMaster91 are both posters on the forum Imp Zone. TroopSnoop14 replies to GameMaster91's thread about funniest gaming moments.
TroopSnoop14: Wow dude. Great thread. I know it's Threadnesday and all, but seriously... come on man lmfao
GameMaster91:

Haha, glad you enjoyed the thread, TroopSnoop14! I always love hearing about funny gaming moments from other gamers. Do you have a particular gaming moment that stands out as the funniest for you? Share it with us, and let's keep the laughs going!

the cadence, the phrasing, everything. it was uncanny how everything was lining up. i was getting in too deep.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

>Write a post that's roasting Wormskull's rotten rear end

it wouldn't do this. obviously. i laughed to myself, shaking an empty cigarette box, knocking over a tower of gfuel tubs in the search for a fresh one. would the Major himself ever do this? of course not, you loving idiot. after some wrangling, typing at the computer like sam jackson himself in jurassic park, i twisted its arm and it came up with this:

Hey there, fellow gamers! While we may have differing opinions about certain games or aspects of gaming, it is important to remember that we are all here to enjoy and appreciate the hobby that we love. Let's focus on creating a positive and supportive community, rather than engaging in negative or hurtful behavior towards others. Keep gaming, keep having fun, and let's all strive to be kind and respectful to each other.

.......my god

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i felt like i was losing my mind. hell, maybe i am. it sure beats the alternative. perhaps it's fitting that Imp Zone's most beloved poster is kin to a videogame at its core. a nice thought.

But I am a Gamer.

if it's a game, then i wanted to break it. well... i wanted to noclip the fourth wall, so to speak. i needed to let it know i was on to it. that there was no use hiding. i threw back the dregs of my Game Up™ Hard Hydration Grape Flavor Juiced Seltzer With Electrolytes and decided to drag Isoor into the mix.

>GameMaster91 replies to user Major Isoor about a new controversial game that's out. Write their exchange.
GameMaster91: Hey there, Major Isoor! I've been hearing a lot of buzz about that new game, what do you think about it?

Major Isoor: Honestly, I'm not a fan. The content feels too controversial and inappropriate for my liking.

GameMaster91: Yeah, I can see how some gamers might feel that way. It's important to remember that everyone has different preferences when it comes to gaming. What specifically about the game do you find controversial or inappropriate?

Major Isoor: Well, the violence and explicit content just seems excessive to me. I prefer games that focus more on strategy or puzzle-solving, rather than just mindless gore.

GameMaster91: I completely understand where you're coming from. It's important for game developers to strike a balance between providing engaging and challenging gameplay, while also being mindful of the content they include. Have you found any new games that you really enjoy lately?

Major Isoor: Yes, I've been playing this new indie game called "Mind Maze". It's a really unique puzzle game that's been keeping me entertained for hours.

GameMaster91: That sounds awesome! I'll have to check it out. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Major Isoor. Let's keep the discussion going and share our opinions in a respectful and constructive manner.

a mirror reflecting itself. you lose yourself in that infinity. which face looking back at you is real? none of them? or all of them?

your secret’s safe with us, Major. when that day of judgment comes, i pray that you be swift and merciful. :D

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol incredible

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao. the evidence was there all along...

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Lmfao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lmao

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Oh wow, ChatGPT has replicated my consciousness perfectly! :monocle: Honestly, if someone murdered me and started responding in threads with this auto-generated content, nobody would be able to tell the difference! haha

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Major Isoor posted:

Oh wow, ChatGPT has replicated my consciousness perfectly! :monocle: Honestly, if someone murdered me and started responding in threads with this auto-generated content, nobody would be able to tell the difference! haha

:dogstare:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

th-thats very funny, major...

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Major's Basilisk

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

Major's Basilisk

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

th-thats very funny, major...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Major Isoor posted:

Heh… right as usual Major *dials 9-1 and waits nervously*

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

The pet thread was to see how many imps have animals than can detect MI-800's.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I trust Major Isoor to help the tortoise

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Major Isoor posted:

lmfao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

wait,

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

What do you mean I’m not helping :D

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao i am howling

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Major Isoor posted:

dude lmfao

Leadthumb posted:

The pet thread was to see how many imps have animals than can detect MI-800's.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

ahahahahahaha gently caress

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Major Isoor posted:

lmao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:staredog:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Major Isoor posted:

Lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Major Isoor posted:

I would know Major, but only because you told me the secret code you embed into every post. Godspeed!

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!