Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

What a dick, huh?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

a blasphemy before the Senate. shameful

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Escape From Noise

your friend sk posted:

a blasphemy before the Senate. shameful

Looks like those clowns in Congress the Senate have done it again. What a bunch of clowns!

Escape From Noise

Putting Caesar in my patented figure four leg lock until he taps out in front of the entire coliseum like the jabroni he is.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

"Stone Cold" Caesar Augustus is about to open a can of whoop rear end, and the can opener won't be invented for another 2000 years

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

alnilam

[Obiwan monologuing to Anakin] you were supposed to come to bury Caesar, not praise him!

ty manifisto

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I'm here to chew bubble gum and bury Caesar.

Escape From Noise

And Brutus with the solid steel folding chair from the top turnbuckle! It's over!

Stoner Sloth

caesar: et tu, brutus?

brutus: gesundheit :troll:

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Man made an absolutely atrocious salad, and dont get me STARTED on how hosed the calendar is now! Someones gonna need to come back and fix that assholes work down the line mark my words

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

*cranking it furiously as the coffin is lowered in the grave*: oh yes, oh yes, just like that, deeper, deeper, OH gently caress gently caress YES

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

your friend sk posted:

"Stone Cold" Caesar Augustus is about to open a can of whoop rear end, and the can opener won't be invented for another 2000 years

et tu, boot-ey

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!