Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
the moderators and admins of something awful

Im 100% going halo 3 needler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
BFG. Let's not take chances.

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

the moderators and admins of something awful

Im 100% going halo 3 needler

I would say the Turok 2 cerebral bore, but it seeks out brains so it would be useless in this case :D

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A huge dark souls themed dragon dildo OP lol. I put it in and out of the mod's, admin's, IK's, thread IK's, and various other authority figure's asses until they die.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Does it have to be in self defense?

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Wormskull posted:

A huge dark souls themed dragon dildo OP lol. I put it in and out of the mod's, admin's, IK's, thread IK's, and various other authority figure's asses until they die.

They would love that though lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If the mod is dead what difference is it to me whether by pain or pleasure. :eng101:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

the minigun from vice city with a neverending ammo belt

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

remember how op that thing was lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

tmfc posted:

remember how op that thing was lol

I've probably spent more time on top of a hospital or parking garage in that and SA doing the cheat to give me more ammo for it and the rocket launcher than I've spent doing anything else in the entire GTA series. poo poo was hype. And the one cool thing about GTA5 was that I could rip out one of the cheats from muscle memory and it actually worked, that was tight.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao Did anyone else get a little gamer rage when they put the wrong cheat code in or did it too slow or messed up a input.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Portal gun to a therapist's office

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

*Mod misreading this Sean Connery SNL Celebrity Jeopardy style* don’t mind if I do!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Every mod is 100% already a person who says "Just go to therapy. :)"

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Every mod is 100% already a person who says "Just go to therapy. :)"
Then just a regular gun

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Mod misreading this Sean Connery SNL Celebrity Jeopardy style* don’t mind if I do!!!

Lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

lmfao Did anyone else get a little gamer rage when they put the wrong cheat code in or did it too slow or messed up a input.

yes

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
I'd pick the magic-infinite-reloads revolvers from the Serious Sam games, I think. I could blast away indefinitely, with those!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

the morty gun from high on life op

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I'm choosing a spellbook containing knowledge of how to cast Meteo, the forbidden black magic, op

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I would stand within 100 meters of a school

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I would stand within 100 meters of a school

knowledge...the ultimate weapon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009