Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Nostradingus posted:

"What gives you the right? What's the difference between you and me?"

"I'm not wearing [Legendary] Hockey Pads of Staunch Defense"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Sub-Actuality posted:

As a man, I’m flesh and blood. I can be ignored. I can be destroyed. But as an infusion — as a infusion, I can marginally alter the elemental resistances of non-elite enemy npcs.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Nostradingus posted:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Nostradingus posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

haunted bong posted:

Alfred: why bats, Master Wayne?

Bruce Wayne: *solemnly looking at inventory screen* because bats have a 6% chance to inflict fear on melee strikes, Alfred.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Some men just want to inflict Burn for 3.5 seconds

Fungah! posted:

why do we have a 17% chance to inflict fall, master bruce? so we can get our gear score up!

Sub-Actuality posted:

As a man, I’m flesh and blood. I can be ignored. I can be destroyed. But as an infusion — as a infusion, I can marginally alter the elemental resistances of non-elite enemy npcs.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Batman: Oracle, I need you to shut down all the ventilation at WayneTech. Scarecrow's going to pump fear-of-missing-out gas into the vents. Move quick, or the entire building's going to be purchasing unlockable skins from the Court or Owls.

Oracle: I'll try, Batman, but there's a problem. I need more stamina to complete the hacking minigame!

Batman: Too late. They got to Oracle.

Nostradingus posted:

Lmfao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Batman: Oracle, I need you to shut down all the ventilation at WayneTech. Scarecrow's going to pump fear-of-missing-out gas into the vents. Move quick, or the entire building's going to be purchasing unlockable skins from the Court or Owls.

Oracle: I'll try, Batman, but there's a problem. I need more stamina to complete the hacking minigame!

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Two-Face: *flipping a coin* Let's leave it up to RNGesus

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Bane: you merely adopted the randomized loot system, I was born in it, moulded by it! I didn’t see a guaranteed drop until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but VENDOR TRASH!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nostradingus posted:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Some men just want to inflict Burn for 3.5 seconds

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Hand over the pearls, lady! Two percent of the time this gun is instantly lethal on hit! Four percent if the target is suffering from a status effect!

Plebian Parasite posted:

Mr. Freeze: Nora... I tried to save her Batman, but every loot box gave me +Cold Damage, not Status Resist%.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Riddle me this, Batman! If I spend $19.99 on 200 Batcoin, and I exchange 160 Batcoin for 9 Robin's Eggs, then another $9.99 to get 11 Nightwing Nighttime Knight Keys to open my Robin's Eggs, and I receive 15,000 Gotham Cash, five Oracle Insights, and a shirt that says "RHYME ALLEY," should I spend an additional $19.99 on 200 more Batcoin to buy two more Robin's Eggs to use my last two Nightwing Nighttime Knight Keys? And hurry, Bat-Brain! If you take too long, the limited-time Batcoin sale will end!

Plebian Parasite posted:

Solomon Grundy double xp Monday, Dew codes on Wednesday, Prestige on Saturday

haunted bong posted:

Alfred: why bats, Master Wayne?

Bruce Wayne: *solemnly looking at inventory screen* because bats have a 6% chance to inflict fear on melee strikes, Alfred.

Sub-Actuality posted:

FactsAreUseless posted:

lmfao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

twinkle twinkle little bat,
I'll crit you extra with this hat

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Arch Nemesis posted:

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

You won't get away with this, Clock King.

Tockman: Won't I, Batman? I have it to the hour. The minute. The very second. From 8:57:33 to 8:59:04, there will be a period in which Commissioner Gordon's Hot Cup of Coffee Bonus of a 5 percent increased counter window will be gone, but his Frosty Bottle of Beer Bonus of 11 percent damage reduction will not yet have kicked in. Then, Batman. Then, I will have revenge for my sister.

There's just one grain of sand that's going to ruin your perfect clockwork plan. The commissioner recently switched from cigarettes to nicotine gum. A request from his daughter.

Tockman: No! NO! The bonuses... the slightest shift may ruin everything!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arch Nemesis posted:

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

I hate to disappoint you, but... my Batman-Infused [Consumable] Rubber Lips grant me 100% charm immunity.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

*clayface uncontrollably changing appearance*

Batman: please, let me help you! stop switching between all your paid cosmetics, just wear the banana suit and you'll look badass!

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Martman posted:

Batman: please, let me help you! stop switching between all your paid cosmetics, just wear the banana suit and you'll look badass!

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Martman posted:

Lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Martman posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Martman posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Martman posted:

lol