Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
It's just some two-way mirrors and light bulbs, op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

It's just some two-way mirrors and light bulbs, op.

How can you be sure it isn't God or at the very least a god.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Feb 26, 2023

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah but that dude's hat kicks rear end

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Smugworth posted:

I sense a perma being queued up for notorious liar, pepper cannon faker, and gecko tits liker Duck & Cover

Tell us about the alleged pepper cannon fakery pls.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
this website and product looks like it was some rich dude (from his parents of course) trying to launch a product that does...something or another. I like how this website has an influencer page. maybe all new products have it now?

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

BigBadSteve posted:

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Did these guys make the ORB that President Donald Trump and his middle-eastern friends were so enthralled by?

Shoot me in the head when my mind deteriorates to the point where I can't tell apart a cube from a sphere.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
How do you confuse the two.

They're not even cousins.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BigBadSteve posted:

Nice AI generated pepper cannon, faker

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I have a pepper cannon so this fakery upsets me Greatly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Smugworth posted:

Nice AI generated pepper cannon, faker

Hey boomer you previously thought it was photoshop, what made you change your mind? Was it the pixels?