Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
Every number knows a trick or 2 -- but not both. 2 can keep a secret if 1 is dead, but only 1's stone can kill 2's bird. 7 ate 9, which causes 6 to be afraid of 7. 3 works for 2's company landscaping and put 5 on it. 8 is a dead man if 1 turns up. 4 and 5 were witnessed picking up sticks. 10 and 4 are always in agreement. 1 with everyone, stood in line for 3's graduation. 4 was going to give 3 Cheers, but needed 2 for the show, otherwise 3 would need to make ready the DVD and spoil the surprise. 8 spent the night at 6's and 7's apartment. 1 was found in a pool of blood in the Billiard Room.

What order were they all standing in line, and which number killed 1 and how?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

69 lol

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

nut

the numbers problem is that there r too many of them when we only need 200

biosterous

2 beat 1 to death with the rock that 1 used to kill 2's bird i think, classic revenge numbercide

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

1. nothing wrong with me

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

watho posted:

1. nothing wrong with me

Finger Prince

nut posted:

the numbers problem is that there r too many of them when we only need 200

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P2ROAbQZYw

baka of lathspell

watho posted:

1. nothing wrong with me

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

another day of making number go up, i think as i drive home from my executive office suite to my million dollar mansion in my lamborghini diablo. another day, i think. lately my days have been in between pulse pounding sex sessions with my supermodel wife and tennis lessons out on the gold clay court and in those meditative days i feel an aching void in my heart. number go up, i think. but in the end all our numbers will be up. i'm numb to this now. number go up chasing all other numbers down. when one number goes up other numbers go down. they call this the number problem, i think dimly, in harvard somewhere. with their corduroy frock coats and their too-thick glasses and mixing opium in with their tobacco to smoke out of wooden pipes. carved somewhere, i think, by someone's father or mother or brother or sister. when we carve humans out of space the number of our population goes up.

i stare at myself partially reflected by the rearview tilted towards me, as if my head cut in 3's, as if all i am is my eyes. i stare at my speedometer and i stare at my watch hand gripping the wheel white knuckled, like pale moons across my tendons. there are 7 ridges on the knuckle, rippled crests over the white when the fingers are bent in grip.

what numbers did i make go up? i can no longer remember. i might be selling cigarettes or antique chairs or some new drug we tested on bugs so we could just test 1000 ants at once and then say we tested the drug 1000 times. it doesn't matter. when are numbers problems? when are problems numbers? it no longer makes any sense to me.

houston, i think, as david bowie's space oddity plays over the car radio stereo system, we have a problem all right. it's our numbers. what is the number of the problem? ancient inca civilizations. the first springing of life from the primordial rivers. books of black magic stored in vaults people have lost the keys to. think a number and then make it bigger. can you ever stop?

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Manifisto

baka fwocka fwame posted:

another day of making number go up, i think as i drive home from my executive office suite to my million dollar mansion in my lamborghini diablo. another day, i think. lately my days have been in between pulse pounding sex sessions with my supermodel wife and tennis lessons out on the gold clay court and in those meditative days i feel an aching void in my heart. number go up, i think. but in the end all our numbers will be up. i'm numb to this now. number go up chasing all other numbers down. when one number goes up other numbers go down. they call this the number problem, i think dimly, in harvard somewhere. with their corduroy frock coats and their too-thick glasses and mixing opium in with their tobacco to smoke out of wooden pipes. carved somewhere, i think, by someone's father or mother or brother or sister. when we carve humans out of space the number of our population goes up.

i stare at myself partially reflected by the rearview tilted towards me, as if my head cut in 3's, as if all i am is my eyes. i stare at my speedometer and i stare at my watch hand gripping the wheel white knuckled, like pale moons across my tendons. there are 7 ridges on the knuckle, rippled crests over the white when the fingers are bent in grip.

what numbers did i make go up? i can no longer remember. i might be selling cigarettes or antique chairs or some new drug we tested on bugs so we could just test 1000 ants at once and then say we tested the drug 1000 times. it doesn't matter. when are numbers problems? when are problems numbers? it no longer makes any sense to me.

houston, i think, as david bowie's space oddity plays over the car radio stereo system, we have a problem all right. it's our numbers. what is the number of the problem? ancient inca civilizations. the first springing of life from the primordial rivers. books of black magic stored in vaults people have lost the keys to. think a number and then make it bigger. can you ever stop?

ty nesamdoom!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

watho posted:

1. nothing wrong with me

baka fwocka fwame posted:

Khanstant
There were 99's bottles of rum on the wall, seen through 98's windows. 86 absconded with 14 bottles of 99's rum. 72 found a receipt in the trash for 11's liquor store, 11 Hour Spirits, sub-totalling pre-tax 264.78. The stolen rum was worth 121.26 after tax. How much does one bottle of rum cost before tax?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Khanstant posted:

There were 99's bottles of rum on the wall, seen through 98's windows. 86 absconded with 14 bottles of 99's rum. 72 found a receipt in the trash for 11's liquor store, 11 Hour Spirits, sub-totalling pre-tax 264.78. The stolen rum was worth 121.26 after tax. How much does one bottle of rum cost before tax?

for 86, I'd say the answer is nothing! the ol' five finger discount ftw!!

ty nesamdoom!