Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
Chloe King should be dead. Any normal human being would be under the circumstances, but Chloe has just turned sixteen and has found out she isn't as normal as she once thought she was. Chloe is Rai - a race of beings with rat-like powers: speed, agility, crawl through small cracks, and hairy tails. Being a high school student was complicated enough, but being Rai has added a new set of problems. Chloe is given the responsibility of protecting both the Rai and Human races. A secret organization wants to have her assassinated - a half dozen times if necessary. And a simple kiss has deadly consequences; so much for falling in love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

Joshua Fiddler shouldn't be here. A loner and misfit, he keeps to himself. But that all changes when he learns he is the heir apparent to this kingdom that's both in space and another dimension. Now he has to deal with poison in his bribblewitch salad and competing houses each with their own theme and specialty in danger-- all while studying for finals.

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
As Julian continued his explanations of the responsibilities of a rai tube-scout, I felt my eyes flicking unbidden to his big, good pectoral muscles, and the very wet little w-shape of his lips. His teeth and other mouth stuff slid and jangled deliciously with every syllable, from "wuh" to "nn" to "ah" to "tt." All of the vowels and all of the syllables were like pieces of candy pouring out of his mouth and into my waiting hands and his voice was like a cold, free soda. Even when he drew his sais and began to demonstrate each of his powerful moves, all I could think of was the regular looking dick undoubtedly concealed beneath his form-fitting khakis. Nice work, Marglynne, I scolded myself silently, it takes a real goofball to be responsible for the rai war-scrum AND be out of your mind on boys. Adult prom seemed so long ago. But in a time-loop like this-- perhaps the magic would never have to end.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Khanstant
lol

Manifisto

bifur shivered in the forest's cool shadow. the being before him was hundreds, maybe even thousands, of years old, and--in one of the biggest twists imaginable--was his direct ancestor. I'm part tree! though bifur, highlighting his talent for expositional inner dialog. but it explained so much. his secret powers growing up: for example, his ability to stand still and quiet in the playground far longer than any of the other children, such that the teachers started gathering around him with concern and talking about calling the paramedics for help. that one time he pooped green leaves instead of regular poop. but enough about the past, he thought, I'm in junior high school now and ready to use my powers for good! and maybe, just maybe, once the others learn about my specialness, tracey will give me the time of day! interrupting his thought, the massive tree-creature he faced let out a "guuuuuUUUUUUUUUURRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrhmmmmmmmmmmHMMMmmmmmmmHOOOOOMHOMhmmmmmmmmmmm" noise that lasted for about twenty minutes. and he hasn't even gotten past saying hello, thought bifur. this is going to take a while.

ty nesamdoom!

Khanstant
bifur red-faced rooting out of the classroom after being embarassed when a rude classmate points out he has wood in class during SSR

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

How Wonderful! posted:

As Julian continued his explanations of the responsibilities of a rai tube-scout, I felt my eyes flicking unbidden to his big, good pectoral muscles, and the very wet little w-shape of his lips. His teeth and other mouth stuff slid and jangled deliciously with every syllable, from "wuh" to "nn" to "ah" to "tt." All of the vowels and all of the syllables were like pieces of candy pouring out of his mouth and into my waiting hands and his voice was like a cold, free soda. Even when he drew his sais and began to demonstrate each of his powerful moves, all I could think of was the regular looking dick undoubtedly concealed beneath his form-fitting khakis. Nice work, Marglynne, I scolded myself silently, it takes a real goofball to be responsible for the rai war-scrum AND be out of your mind on boys. Adult prom seemed so long ago. But in a time-loop like this-- perhaps the magic would never have to end.

lmao

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Daeson expertly parried my attack, sending my halberd spinning into a nearby thresher. Half of the the people around cheered and half of them booed. I noticed my clan-mates Ryan, Bryn, Ruff Dogg, and Teriel crying. A lock of Daeson's perfectly chiseled, raven-black hair fell across his forehead, casting an intricate play of shadows across the castle's beautiful tiled walls. Even though I knew he was neutral evil in my brain, my heart told a different story. A story of hard thumping and passionate sweating.

"Funny," he quipped hilariously, "that a rai-human mongrel should test her blade against mine." I'd love to test out more than my blade against yours, I thought. "Unless you'd like to test out more than your BLADE against me," he milloued. It was true, and in fact, we agreed, as our matching words and thoughts seemed to strongly indicate. For as many times as Daeson Crimeblood had tried to murder me, poison my friends, cheat at rat-jump, plagiarize at school, keep me away from bible school, kill my parents, poison my grades, and yell at my teachers, I still felt a curious urge to let him test my vagina, with whatever he wanted, and an even more potent wish for him to give it an A+, an A, an A-, or even a B+.

"Eat my rear end, Crimeblood" I bellowed. Just like Professor Fridentarius Yob had taught me, a crusty old soul with a twinkling eye and ever an amusing tale or rowdy poem at the ready. To think, nary a year ago I didn't know any swears or even salty language at all. How things change from my distant former life in Ann Arbor, Michigan, teaching classics to mere school children in my position as a tenured professor of Classics at the esteemed University of Michigan. Esteemed, perhaps... to mortals. But among the rai I had learned dozens of feisty curses such as drat and cum and ratt and among friends and comrades as well as in the sweltering chop of battle I had cherished each one that had flown out of my mouth like so many pennies.

"Maybe I will," he replied, his perfectly toned and hairless teeth glowing white-hot with lust as they coyly disrobed themselves in a classic-style sneer. I sharpened my gun and quickly conjured 18 fresh bullets for each of its tiny grasping paws as my limit break gauge began to glow a cheerful rainbow hue. I was about to go all bullet hell even as my rear end, clad as it was in the finest strong but breathable elven chainmail, begged to differ.

How Wonderful! fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Feb 27, 2023

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Evanderlinda had no idea why she kept wanting to lodge herself in the walls at the slightest provocation until she found a sacred scroll that explained she was actually the daughter of the beautiful rat goddess who also ran a bed and breakfast