Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
That's Lenny Picket? I always thought he was the band leader from the 90s with the very 90s hair cut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

That's Lenny Picket? I always thought he was the band leader from the 90s with the very 90s hair cut.

I'm going to assume you're thinking of GE Smith because that gives me an excuse to post a dozen photos of GE Smith

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
I love Kenan, but playing Mike Tyson might be a bit of a stretch for him

Snorb
Nov 19, 2010
"Name the triangle with three equal sides."

"Uhh, I think there's something wrong with our teacher!"

"D8"

"Incorrect!"

Professor X Zander seems a bit more rage-y than I remember from the X-Men movies.

"Let's see if we get that lady's brain back online!"

"D8"

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

A scabbed April Fool's day episode, I can only imagine the shenanigans. Or just giving the ball to Sarah Squirm for 90 minutes...
you think she'd agree to that? oh god am i skinnerchildren dot gif

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i cant imagine a way for crew to hate me more than that

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Mikey Day is getting a lot of good characters and lines so far. The Waffle House sketch is great.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Yeah, that Waffle House sketch was pretty good.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yeah just running in to say Waffle House was great. A favorite of this season for sure.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I don't know why but that Batman reading Where's Waldo killed me.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
I like JAJ, but this has to be the laziest way to shoehorn in impressions I've ever seen

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

DaveWoo posted:

I like JAJ, but this has to be the laziest way to shoehorn in impressions I've ever seen

They pretty much admitted that it was shoehorned in lol

Still funny

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Codependent Poster posted:

I don't know why but that Batman reading Where's Waldo killed me.

Bob Dylan’s cell phone was the knockout blow for me

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

DaveWoo posted:

I'm pretty sure it's intentional, like so many people have been bugging him to do an impression run so they just let him phone a few in.

The Bob Dylan cellphone was actually great though, yeah.

pwn
May 27, 2004

I prefer his trump without all the makeup, god drat

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Man, this song is really reminding me of some other song, but I can't quite put my finger on it

Edit: "All Night Long" by Lionel Richie, that's what I was thinking of

DaveWoo fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Mar 12, 2023

pwn
May 27, 2004

I'm normally upset when my station repeatedly fucks up hitting their breaks but as this particular error means hearing more music, I say please, continue doing your job poorly

https://twitter.com/gecafe/status/1634879670255779840

Sivart13
May 18, 2003
I have neglected to come up with a clever title
I've been watching the show on Peacock on the west coast and find it pretty annoying

Ad breaks are not well-synchronized with the show, they start or end a couple seconds early

I usually download a rip afterwards and it has all these little interstitials where they're preparing the new sketch that don't show when watching on Peacock

in conclusion get it together NBC

pwn
May 27, 2004

Tonight's Vintage hails from December 11 2004, Colin Farrell with Scissor Sisters. I primarily remember this ep for two things: Colin slipping in a swear at the goodnights, and Scissor Sisters' rendition of "Comfortably Numb". At the time I was going through my Floyd phase and was Highly Offended <:mad:> at them for making Floyd disco. Now i don't gaf lol.

pwn
May 27, 2004

Also

https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/saturday-night-live-editors-agreement-nbc-1235558194/

Sounds good.

Sivart13
May 18, 2003
will be glad for Quinta's SNL ep to not be under this cloud

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

i say swears online posted:

i cant imagine a way for crew to hate me more than that

Moot point now, I was picturing one of those "John Oliver gets deported if he doesn't scab" type contacts.

pwn
May 27, 2004

Hey folk! Tonight's Vintage is Chris Pine with LCD Soundsystem from May 6 2017. Followed by a regular timeslot rerun of Aubrey Plaza and Sam Smith. Boom. Another successful post. :hellyeah:

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/nbcsnl/status/1640398352725557264

Sivart13
May 18, 2003
Whenever I see Ana de Armas' name this pops into my head

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Quinta Brunson is great, ever since Abbott I've been noticing her everywhere even in older stuff. She's going to kill it.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I also loved the last 3 eps, still cracking up at the sketch with the internet poll name, it was predictable for that part but the rest of it still got me good. Plus sometimes, youre just in the right mood for SNL and it hits more than it normally would.

pwn
May 27, 2004

Khanstant posted:

Plus sometimes, youre just in the right mood for SNL and it hits more than it normally would.

There are hardcore snl fans who would do well to try this

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

Sivart13 posted:

Whenever I see Ana de Armas' name this pops into my head

She is very distracting...I'll never remember Smashmouth Nightwing now. :hmmyes:

pwn
May 27, 2004

New thread is going up in a minute, in the meantime, be sure to check out tonight's Vintage: Antonio Banderas with Mary J. Blige from April 8 2006.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pwn
May 27, 2004

And new thread is up! Be sure to go to there