Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

But he's all out of the good stuff.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Look, Satan, I think my soul is worth more than the ability to predict the winner of a given sports game with over 50% accuracy.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
He gets new stuff in on Tuesday evenings and usually has them on the shelves by like 11:00, so if you go to the devil Tuesday afternoons before people get off work you can really find some hidden gems. I can double jump now and all I had to pay was permanently forgetting what my dog's name is and what he looks like.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

I mean no i dont disagree, the original vhs boxset of babylon 5 doesnt just fall into your lap everyday... Im just questioning if its worth my immortal soul if season 4 is missing. Yes i heard you the first time, i know i can torrent season 4 but i can torrent the whole darn thing if i wanted! The complete boxset isn't really complete without all the seasons anyway is it? Hell i dont even have a vhs player anymore so what am i- what? NO! You cant just throw in DS9 season 4. NO they AREN'T "basically the same thing".

Gosh okay this just isn't working for me, go ahead and put these away and let me take a look at that almost complete collection of animorph books you mentioned

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Manifisto

sorry d-dog, I plugged my ears during the part where you said "no infinite wishes." if I didn't hear it, it doesn't apply to me! now make with the infinite wishes!!

ty nesamdoom!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Trying to get satan to buy a warranty plan for my soul and sign up for a line of credit.

Prof. Crocodile

a fiddle made of iron pyrite? my soul HAS TO BE worth more than that...

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
not sure someone who is trying to make a deal should be an IK here :colbert:

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

vanisher

the devil but he's offering the amazon "deal of the day" stuff

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

okay i'm sure SwitchBot Hub Mini Smart Remote would help me control not only my TV but also my DVD player and possibly a compatible air conditioner, but i'm just not sure it's worth my eternal soul. hold on same day delivery?

vanisher

hey devil this thing came in a plain cardboard box and the instructions are one piece of thin paper written in vietnamese can I get a refu... (flames erupt from a hole underneath me and I fall into the abyss)

Escape From Noise

vanisher posted:

Pretty sure Jeff Bezos is Satan?

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Heming and hawing over the $25 visa gift card with $23.64 left on it

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

vanisher posted:

okay i'm sure SwitchBot Hub Mini Smart Remote would help me control not only my TV but also my DVD player and possibly a compatible air conditioner, but i'm just not sure it's worth my eternal soul. hold on same day delivery?

vanisher posted:

hey devil this thing came in a plain cardboard box and the instructions are one piece of thin paper written in vietnamese can I get a refu... (flames erupt from a hole underneath me and I fall into the abyss)

ty nesamdoom!

Buttchocks

Would you be interested in subscribing to my soul? How about my soul gofundme?

Gameko

The friend of all children!

Satan has hellish IT support and I can't make a deal with him because the website keeps crashing. I think it's due to bot traffic because they always seem to get the best stuff. Like that ChatGPT guy that got really popular and now everyone tells it their problems and listens when it answers. I can't even get my dog to listen to me and that's all I really wanted from Sata.

Buttchocks

I had to place my order by sending Satan a PM using an order code posted in Coupons & Deals.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Buttchocks posted:

I had to place my order by sending Satan a PM using an order code posted in Coupons & Deals.

Hmm... this devil's bargain might be crooked

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout

everyone gets all concerned about giving up their eternal soul but the devil's been getting really into micro lending lately to serve undersouled communities, so I don't think it's that big a deal. In just a few generations your family could possess well over 1/3 of a soul