Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

I thought I was helping:[

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

NeatHeteroDude posted:

I thought I was helping:[

that chatgpt thing was not meant as an actual script to follow !

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
oh, no. no not at all. the opposite.

the only thing that pisses people who dont read more than being flippant about a subject they dont read anythinga bout is being earnest about it

also you were starting to make it sound like you think it was a genocide but that there's some wiggle room on denying it, which is the opposite of what you should be saying

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Cuttlefush posted:

oh, no. no not at all. the opposite.

the only thing that pisses people who dont read more than being flippant about a subject they dont read anythinga bout is being earnest about it

also you were starting to make it sound like you think it was a genocide but that there's some wiggle room on denying it, which is the opposite of what you should be saying

Hmm I've got to work on being clearer about stuff in sad

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
best to just not. people like that thread op are not actually sad about the loss of life in the 1930s and do not care about finding out whether or not the famine was orchestrated or not. it's an ideological/political foundation. just give them a link to a google scholar search of "holodomor denial" or something

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

speng31b posted:

nhd you have to stop egging them on

KirbyKhan posted:

nhd you have to keep egging them on

NeatHeteroDude you need to live in a perpetual state of both egging and not egging on them, living life like a cat that only knocks down things they will never notice, or ghost that only haunts when the haunt can easily be explained away by the wind or some drunk.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Lpzie posted:

i see what you mean by the "bump tech" nhd... i tried it yesterday to good results...

Trump banned this poo poo I thougtht?

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Weka posted:

Trump banned this poo poo I thougtht?

got reversed. they have like one use anyway and that's to get through the torture sequence if your fingers arent up to snuff. and you gotta do the same lioke upper arm vibrate kind motion, just without keeping your finger locked up. silly

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Everyone on the forums should find out their personality type and then we can arrange the subforums around them

We should find out who can picture things in their mind and who can't

We should find out who has an internal monologue and who doesn't

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
It is absolutely wild that those distinctions exist and are not observed in any way lol

I would want someone who doesn't have a mind's eye to be as far away from any job requiring planning, vision, etc. Maybe it's why the world is so hosed up

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Futanari Damacy posted:

It is absolutely wild that those distinctions exist and are not observed in any way lol

I would want someone who doesn't have a mind's eye to be as far away from any job requiring planning, vision, etc. Maybe it's why the world is so hosed up

My internal thoughts are mostly sounds rather than images and i should definitely never be put in charge of anything, confirmed.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Perhaps this will not be a productive conversation.

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 16:35 on Mar 5, 2023

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
YOU – "So you're saying your brain *never* just chimes in with advice or warnings or *anything*?"

KIM KITSURAGI – "I can't say that it does, no. When I need to think, I just use my notebook..."

KIM KITSURAGI – The lieutnant produces his familiar Mnemotechnique A6 and idly thumbs through a few pages.

EMPATHY [Medium: Success] – That's where his conversations with himself take place.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Your ghost never whispers to you? Pathetic. You'll never make it to the secret cyborg police

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Futanari Damacy posted:

i have a text scroll, aphantasia style. can't picture an orange, just remember orange related things. somehow can still rotate 3d objects in head, but i definitely do not visualize it.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
My brain is :justpost:

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

How's everyone's locus of control doing today

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I'm controlling the gently caress out of it

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

I was in a waiting area with hyperactive toddlers behind me + wished I could be a ghost. I did not have control.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

NeatHeteroDude posted:

How's everyone's locus of control doing today

centralized

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

That's good for everyone. I'm glad you're all having the day you're having

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=564u39PJfUI

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i always get entj on the tests kuz im a genius & an epic COmmander

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I never get a score on personality quizzes, people just get really quiet and whisper to each other when they think I'm not watching after I take one, that's good right?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better
lol why are you a SAD ik

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

have you lasted longer than when you were qcs mod yet

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

docbeard posted:

My internal thoughts are mostly sounds rather than images and i should definitely never be put in charge of anything, confirmed.

SAD!

Cuttlefush posted:

i have a text scroll, aphantasia style. can't picture an orange, just remember orange related things. somehow can still rotate 3d objects in head, but i definitely do not visualize it.

Can you visualize ASCII art of an orange?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

lumpentroll posted:

lol why are you a SAD ik

because when you do the same thing over and over and expect different results that's called having good brains

lumpentroll posted:

have you lasted longer than when you were qcs mod yet

ask me in a month

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

bump

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Weka posted:

SAD!

Can you visualize ASCII art of an orange?

no

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYEOuBWVFvk&t=7s

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Please stop doing bumps in this thread it's bad for your noses

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

tokin opposition posted:

Please stop doing bumps in this thread it's bad for your noses

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
lol

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Futanari Damacy posted:

the ones without internal monologues are some blindsight poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

NeatHeteroDude posted:

old boss is collecting personality test surveys from people who left the district and i obliged (want her as a reference)

is me

you can do one yourself! it's only like 5 minutes

https://www.16personalities.com/

lmao im a wizard