Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Endorph posted:

"So the new QCS replacement should be fine... so long as nobody bans any users."

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
if young metro dont trust you

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

lol

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Endorph posted:

"So the new QCS replacement should be fine... so long as nobody bans any users."

rules

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

sebmojo: technically doesn't exist, but occasionally briefly visible by accident

Hand Knit: blows everything up, unites everyone against him, then vanishes without a trace

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

I don't get this.

NHD is obviously the soldier, as he is very earnest and roughly as bright as a post.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
the soldier should be vilerat

because they are both dead

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Great job. Your front page writing position will be in your PMs shortly