Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

:siren: MOD CHALLENGE :siren:

Make a drawing(digital, physical, whatever medium), must feature a literal sea lion, must be obviously wrestling-related.

Best drawing as judged by me gets to be IK for 2 weeks, best drawing as judged by the community (if there is a strong consensus) gets to be IK for 1 week.

Submit by the end of Sunday March 5th (I'm in EST but if you submit something good and call a technicality based on hawaii/alaska timezone or whatever, I'll allow it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

I'm hoping to do another one of these but MMA related a couple weeks after this, please hold me to this if I forget.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

blunt fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Mar 1, 2023

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:imunfunny:

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

blunt posted:

I can't draw, if AI poo poo is banned that's totally cool and apologies!

Hm...I'm not gonna strictly ban it because some funny stuff might still come of it, but at the very least the end result has to actually fool me if you wanna have a change at winning (at a glance there are fangs in weird places and hogan has 2 nipples but not in the way that makes sense)

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

me turning off my monitor.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i've been working on my entry since the contest was announced in the other thread. i'll do my best to get it submitted before the 5th or at least before the day's over.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

This contest is over. Give that man the $ 10,000!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it all depends on how much time i can get to myself but i start coloring today and maybe finish it tomorrow. then either same day or the 4th for final touchups

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Tv8xbyA1o

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

gently caress I hope this doesn't end with me spending any amount of time figuring out what is a sea lion and what is a seal

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Seal fighting for the honor of its shark friend.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Brut posted:

gently caress I hope this doesn't end with me spending any amount of time figuring out what is a sea lion and what is a seal

They are the same thing, it's fine

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Brut posted:

sea lions have ears that you can see

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

not able to do a whole lot today with personal matters to take care of. thankfully there isn't a ton left to do. in the meantime good luck to everybody and another hearty lol at 'A Wresealmania Moment' which may be unconventional art but definitely has my vote!

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

This has my seal of approval

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

HulkaMatt posted:

sea lions have ears that you can see

I will make a note of it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

this is beautiful. you can see the pain in his eyes as he looks out into the ocean...

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

wimmer

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

It's over, give this man the ten thousand dollars

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

just put this at the top of the forum

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Tthis is the winner

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Sea Lion is mad that cool crab is going over

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Why hasn't this been made the forum background yet?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

brut

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Enjoy your buttons for about 2 weeks Cavauro, That DICK! and Lamuella!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Thank you for running a fun con test. All the best "con" artists have passed the "test"