Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

taking classes on how to be cool from the cool guy at work, but he's always fifteen minutes late, wears sunglasses in the building and only answers to chaz even tho his name is charlie, also when i asked him how i was supposed to greet people to seem cool he just sort of stared at me while taking a long drag from his cigarette and then blew it in my face

feel like maybe he's not taking my efforts seriously, how do i get him to teach me how to be cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i asked my boss greg if he could teach me how to be cool but then he gave me a friggin wedgie and told me that i was a "pencil pushing nobody" and poured white out on my oxford and frankly i don't think that's very professional or nice of him when i am just trying so hard to be cool right now

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

called my mom to ask her how she got to be cool and she told me it was no thanks to me but then the call cut out so i guess i'll try to call her again later, maybe my connection is bad here or something

Finger Prince

Gonna be honest, Chaz sounds like kind of a badass.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
is it possible to be an efficient and productive member of the workforce if you wear sunglasses inside?

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

vanisher

hello my name is dr. dweebles i've got a PHD in being cool and i'm going to be your professor. oh why didn't I end up being cool myself? haha great question, you know its one of those fields where if you get a doctorate in it you end up teaching it for a living

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

professor dweebles going on and on about james dean

"this stuff doesn't even really apply in today's world dr. dweebles"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Taking a webinar on being cool on my phone in my pajamas in bed from a professor who is also on his phone, in pajamas, in bed.

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Ive been trying to take copious notes, but chaz keeps slapping the notebook out of hands and all the TAs wouldn't stop laughing. Starting to question the 58k/year in tuition ive paid him upfront

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

baka of lathspell

vanisher posted:

hello my name is dr. dweebles i've got a PHD in being cool and i'm going to be your professor. oh why didn't I end up being cool myself? haha great question, you know its one of those fields where if you get a doctorate in it you end up teaching it for a living

Lol

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Gameko

The friend of all children!

I signed up for this class thinking it was behavioral strategy but it ended up being survival tactics for winter vacations in Alaska. I wanted to learn to be cool but instead I'm learning how to be cool. Is it what I do, or is it who I am?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

is it possible to be an efficient and productive member of the workforce if you wear sunglasses inside?

Whatever, nerd. *puts on second pair of sunglasses*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Gameko posted:

I signed up for this class thinking it was behavioral strategy but it ended up being survival tactics for winter vacations in Alaska. I wanted to learn to be cool but instead I'm learning how to be cool. Is it what I do, or is it who I am?

Get a load of this mover and shaker, learning how to be cool and outdoorsy.

Furiously takes notes.