Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

This looks grim:

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1664008973811609600

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jaete
Jun 21, 2009

Nap Ghost
The mortgage situation is pretty weird, since it also affects landlords massively, and one would think the tories would do everything they possibly can to make sure landlords don't suffer

Of course the simplest explanation is that the tories have no idea how to do anything at all about... well, anything, but especially not about inflation

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
There's a chunk of Tories that consider mortgaged BtL landlords as petit booj scum.

Sell your shares to buy a house, or inherit a street of them. Pff pleb mortgage poo poo.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Grim. At least that inverted yield curve (or whatever we call it when it's mortgages involved) suggests the banks expect rates to drop back in the next several years.

(Hopefully before 2027 :pray: )

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

Glasses give me a rash on my nose (I have very sensitive skin and can't wear jewellry or watches etc), I need them for reading & computer, if I'm alone I put a roll of tissue paper under the nose bridge. Last time we had a team Zoom (almost 2 hours) my nose was so sore I had to put the tissue paper there.

Titanium frames are supposed to be hypoallergenic but I'm not sure how that works when the main things making contact are the plastic pads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
:siren: Summer Thread Up :siren: