Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the best soda?
Coke
Pepsi
Mountain Dew Baja 3D Blast
View Results

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008
Yes. Coke with sugar instead of HFCS and a little bit of grenadine is my favorite. It's too bad it makes you fat, I'd love to have it more than I do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squee
Jun 15, 2003
<3
I have a Coke Zero monkey on my back that I am working on, I went so far as to buy a Drinkmate (sodastream like thing) and order the 5lbs boxes of syrup on amazon.
It is less annoying than buying 4 2liters a week but also still way too much soda. I don't have a weight problem but i'm sure the poo poo in it is giving me kidney stones or something.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Treecko posted:

A&W is the best root beer.

Cold and frosty right from the tap at the restaurant, served in a glass mug

Yeah it feels like A&W shouldn't be the best given all the fancy gourmet root beers out there, but it's true. A&W just nails it. Gourmet stuff always ends up tasting like it's trying too hard to differentiate and lacks the smoothness. Other commercial rootbeers don't quite get the vanilla right. It's messed.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
A&W, IBC, Mug, and Barq's are all honestly good root beers. But I hate all root beer-flavored candy, so what do I know.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
no goku option gently caress u op voted 1

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Das Boo posted:

A&W, IBC, Mug, and Barq's are all honestly good root beers. But I hate all root beer-flavored candy, so what do I know.

It's cause root beer flavor is good and refreshing cold and gross at room temp.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
the sign said triple x
but they were talking bout root beer

Has anyone tried that brand? It's mentioned in a Modest Mouse song so I'm assuming it's a West of the Mississippi brand but idk

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

A Strange Aeon posted:

the sign said triple x
but they were talking bout root beer

Has anyone tried that brand? It's mentioned in a Modest Mouse song so I'm assuming it's a West of the Mississippi brand but idk

I've lived in the SW my whole life and never heard of it, and the only modest mouse song I know is (root beer?) float on

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Nothing beats an ice cold Coke.

But I'm addicted to Pepsi Zero Sugar.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

PinheadSlim posted:

I've lived in the SW my whole life and never heard of it, and the only modest mouse song I know is (root beer?) float on

I was at an all night diner
The sign said, "Triple X"
But they were talking about root beer
I'm just sitting down
Thinking about nothing
Looking at the thin air
Breathing up the oxygen
Have I told ya
You could really get it on?
A guy comes up, looking pretty 8-ball
Snaggletooth smile, sits down at my table
Puts his arm around me, starts to share his information
He said, he said, he said [x4] this is what he said
"I have sex, I'm always thinking about the pavement
So I can avoid premature ejaculation"
I got up, remembering to thank him
Better things to do so I'll start drinking

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
If your root beer sucks add vanilla ice cream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Macatt posted:

I always wonder if young people think I'm weird or stupid when I absentmindedly say "Mr. Pibb".