Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Hizawk posted:

Brad Holmes is the tradsiest GM?

Does he do the most draft trades?

Eagles and Jets have traded a shitload of times this draft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://x.com/Zack_Pearson/status/1784318404075061309

Same

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Just got another Brugler top 100 guy at 210 in Christian Mahogany. Brad Holmes goes from trading future assets to draft a Canadian prospect and a safety/RB hybrid to landing two guys hyped up as Day 2 prospects in the sixth round. He's waging psychological warfare on draft nerds

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

xbilkis posted:

Just got another Brugler top 100 guy at 210 in Christian Mahogany. Brad Holmes goes from trading future assets to draft a Canadian prospect and a safety/RB hybrid to landing two guys hyped up as Day 2 prospects in the sixth round. He's waging psychological warfare on draft nerds

https://x.com/pff_lions/status/1784333168662782366?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

Brad Holmes is a man possessed.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
They should play Dale Gribble saying "Wingo!" when he gets a sack or TFL.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?
I am exceptionally happy with the draft, we didn't get any of the dudes I wanted (except Arnold) but they got what I wanted DL/CB/OL.

Could use a WR

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
It's hard not to be a big fan of this draft. CB and OL depth were two of the biggest needs the team had, and not only were they both addressed with multiple picks but (As far as I can tell) Holmes got a steal in multiple rounds, including 2 top 100 prospects in the 6th. Not a bad takeaway!

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
The Packers decided this draft was all about vitamins and vegetables. Nothing sexy. But every pick is an impact player for Year 1 with the Hafley defense. We rebuilt our safety room. We rebuilt our LB room. We added our future RB1. And we got (so far) three new pieces for our OLine. Every guy can play at least three positions so versatility is key. They are also very experienced OLineman. I'm extremely happy.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
We really needed OL depth and someone to challenge Myers at C. Mission accomplished.

I also love the strategy of drafting a billion safeties and seeing which ones stick. Plenty of bodies for ST too.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

We really needed OL depth and someone to challenge Myers at C. Mission accomplished.

I also love the strategy of drafting a billion safeties and seeing which ones stick. Plenty of bodies for ST too.

Being honest. I think Bullard will be our nickel so he'll see the field regardless. Evan Williams and Kitan can battle it out.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://x.com/TomFornelli/status/1784339821109879267

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Packers took Tulane QB Michael Pratt. The QB factory is BACK.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Already mad about him somehow getting the Packers a third round pick based on three years of preseason play

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

https://x.com/packers/status/1784358555069587900

If we can rehabilitate him back to his 2022 self..look out.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

xbilkis posted:

Already mad about him somehow getting the Packers a third round pick based on three years of preseason play

Because he won a QB duel with JJ McCarthy in a meaningless week 17 game in 2026!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

A Sneaker Broker posted:

If we can rehabilitate him back to his 2022 self..look out.

So what, is that three players now that the Packers have drafted who had great 2022 seasons but not so much 2023?

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

SKULL.GIF posted:

So what, is that three players now that the Packers have drafted who had great 2022 seasons but not so much 2023?

Not even sure anymore but it has been working out so I approve.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

LaFleur says Morgan will start out as a left tackle but that the goal is to get the best five on the field so expect a bunch of shuffling I guess.

Stokes is also apparently fully healthy, this is probably why we didn't go for DeJean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

SKULL.GIF posted:

LaFleur says Morgan will start as a left tackle but that the goal is to get the best five on the field.

Stokes is also apparently fully healthy, this is probably why we didn't go for DeJean.

LaFleur also said they identified the issue for the hamstring injuries for Stokes and Watson.