Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Employee appreciation day on Friday. Layoffs on Monday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Ergo Propter Hog posted:

They gave us socks.

My last job sent us socks with the company logo on them one year and hats with the logo another, the hats were so cheaply made that the logo wasn't even centered lmao

Also this was after they apparently spent a boat load of money hiring a marketing guru for a rebranding which changed our logo from a cool, albeit a little busy, old logo to our new one which was just a white P in a blue circle, it was literally just a parking sign lol

E: found hat lol

Nooner fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Mar 3, 2023

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

My employer, a global multi-billion dollar company, accidentally paid us hourly employees twice yesterday and the extra paycheck also had 40 hours of overtime! Today they stated not to spend the money and they will send out information early next week as to how we will be able to pay the company back. This has happened before. Also oddly around tax time.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Just got my second physics doctorate in sub-stroboscopic phenomena. :woop: :dunkedon:

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Everybody line up for pizza! It’s cut into squares. Make sure you only grab one slice so everyone gets some. Also here’s a can of Coke.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Hurricane Ian hit on a Wednesday, and they were graceful enough to wait until Friday to ask us when we were getting back to work. And they were so kind as to send us some bottled water and canned soup three weeks later, after power was restored and supplies were plentiful.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

congrats nooner i didnt read the OP but grats youve earned it :thumbsup:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I'm an employee.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

flubber nuts posted:

I'm an employee.

You’re appreciated, #7384

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011