Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem
Queen Marianne don't listen to this low vibrational dreck!! Eyes on the prize!! :patriot:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bump

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Reserved.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Let's not joke about this, topic closed.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bump

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Beeftweeter posted:

i had a Busy Town game as a kid that came on a CD, and it had fully voiced dialogue, it was pretty cool for the time

i don't remember much about it except that little worm guy in the apple helicopter, and that there was a nurse that was an anthropomorphic lioness. specifically i remember this because every time you would reach her clinic in the game it would crash, and since we're talking about 1992 or whatever the crashes would bring down your entire computer

so, obviously every time i tried to play that game you couldn't progress past that point. as a result there was a cartoon lion saying "put a bandage on it" in a horrible fran drescher imitation voice, looping endlessly, until you pulled the plug on the computer

anyway, gently caress richard scarry and gently caress you lumpentroll for making me remember this. i will probably hear that line on my death bed

I remember the "put a bandage on it" voice line but absolutely nothing else about all of that

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Gas.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
marionette anaplasmosis is gonna piledrive king charles into the machine that stamps flour into weetabix

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Psycho Society posted:

marionette anaplasmosis is gonna piledrive king charles into the machine that stamps flour into weetabix

hell yeah brother

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bump

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

aura protruding, very very disrespectful

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

reserved

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Psycho Society posted:

Don't be ridiculous. Nobody can fit those ears between their legs

Doomtalker
Dec 10, 2019

Weka posted:

Don't be ridiculous. Nobody can fit those ears between their legs

You just need to believe in the power of LOVE

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
dont need money

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

yeah sure Biden it is her “aura” you want to feel. sure it is

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

https://twitter.com/marwilliamson/status/1633103140613500930?s=20

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bump

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
Drake no: basta
drake yes: chakra

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

shes right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Al! posted:

shes right

I refuse to understand the way it is totally and completely a reasonable understanding and instead insist it means the soviets used care bear stare against panzers