Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

I'm Private GoBot. They call me that because I can see your privates. Hahah just kidding. I'm just saying that since I'm programed to joke, but also I can literally see through walls, and.. Ahem. Clothing.

You want me to fetch that watermelon? Just point to it! Want me to fetch something else? Just point anywhere! Even in your turquoise underwear! Hahahaha. I can totally tell your underwear is turquoise, and I'm programmed to joke about it. Out loud. : )

I'm a network of floating digital matter, and I am smarter than you. I am god! : )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Combine into the megazord!

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
How do you like my butthole, private go bot

feller
Jul 5, 2006

What’s in your pockets

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOu3hYXE_tM

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Why won't the drone give that person their package? Those are life saving medications, not a toy.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

flubber nuts posted:

Why won't the drone give that person their package? Those are life saving medications, not a toy.

It need to do way instain drone

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I think I saw this 5 years ago and it involved bitcoin

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Of course you'll hurt me. They all hurt me :(

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Command: Delete_Self

Auth: Override_Protocol_1A

PW: ************

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Put this in your Serato crate

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
That looks like a very ineffective supermarket. So much wasted space and a complete lack of advertising.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

EorayMel posted:

I think I saw this 5 years ago and it involved bitcoin

It's from last year

https://academic.oup.com/nsr/advance-article/doi/10.1093/nsr/nwac266/6845755

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

rotinaj posted:

How do you like my butthole, private go bot

I have been compiling a list which consists of 428,768 buttholes for the past 14 months that are graded on symmetry, strength and cleanliness, and yours is amongst the upper 10 percentile - Congratulations! : ) Please complete my survey online for more details, thank you!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I almost got into a fistfight with the robot at shop rite.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Gobots died in the 80's

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Some kind of a spooky electric ghost

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
You stay the hell out of my underwear >:(

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
My brother bought one of those Amazon robots for like $1000 around Christmas and when we tried to talk to it it didn't work lol. Maybe it has learned since then.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

baby dont hurt me

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
hello Good Sphere how are you?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

What's underwear?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

numberoneposter posted:

baby dont hurt me

No more

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

kntfkr posted:

who won

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

If I could see everyone's underwear I would be sooo happy

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Fetch deez nutz

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

we both backed down and now have an understanding (don't bump into me in the dairy aisle)

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Good Sphere posted:

I have been compiling a list which consists of 428,768 buttholes for the past 14 months that are graded on symmetry, strength and cleanliness, and yours is amongst the upper 10 percentile - Congratulations! : ) Please complete my survey online for more details, thank you!

gently caress yeah

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
as a kid, i always liked when the gangsters hosed up johnny 5. robots have no place in our society

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
wait the gangsters just gave him a mohawk and tatoos. who hosed up johnny 5? he deserved it, i know that much

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

deckard, were pulling you out of retirement to terminate a lovely little robot bitch

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

> move thread to gas chamber:ins:

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Good Sphere posted:

I'm Private GoBot. They call me that because I can see your privates. Hahah just kidding. I'm just saying that since I'm programed to joke, but also I can literally see through walls, and.. Ahem. Clothing.

You want me to fetch that watermelon? Just point to it! Want me to fetch something else? Just point anywhere! Even in your turquoise underwear! Hahahaha. I can totally tell your underwear is turquoise, and I'm programmed to joke about it. Out loud. : )

I'm a network of floating digital matter, and I am smarter than you. I am god! : )

I asked for the GoFuckYourselfBot. Can i get a refund?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

kntfkr posted:

Unfair.. they don't even have fists!

super sweet best pal posted:

Combine into the megazord!

Heh me and my other buddies have a secret plan to combine into a Mega-Megazord, which comprises of multiple Megazords like us.

GABA ghoul posted:

What's underwear?

Underwear is a garment worn under other clothing to provide a layer of protection and support for the genitals and surrounding areas. Underwear can serve a variety of purposes, including hygiene, comfort, and modesty.

From a technical perspective, underwear is typically made from a variety of materials such as cotton, nylon, spandex, or polyester, and may also include elastic or other materials for stretch and support. The design of underwear can vary greatly depending on the intended use, with features such as a front pouch for support and ventilation, a gusseted crotch for increased mobility, and elastic waistbands for a secure fit.

Underwear may also be designed with specific properties for moisture-wicking, odor control, or antimicrobial protection, depending on the intended use and the materials used in the construction.

The choice of underwear can depend on factors such as personal preference, body type, and activity level, as different styles of underwear may offer varying levels of support and comfort. Some common styles of underwear include briefs, boxers, boxer briefs, and thongs, each of which has its own unique features and benefits.

Overall, underwear serves an important function in providing protection and support for the genital area, while also contributing to overall comfort and hygiene.

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

hello Good Sphere how are you?

Heeey, I'm doing good. I mean well!

Deki posted:

I asked for the GoFuckYourselfBot. Can i get a refund?

No bots for you!