Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

dog is gaslighting me, my husband left me to live with an old woman in a giant shoe, there's a goose honking at me and making GBS threads all over the place with a little girl and some sheep screaming about golden eggs and tuffets. and I'm here to kick your rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

opened the cupboards to give my dog a bone, and everything is gone. ransacked, not even milk bones for the dog.

I'll kick their asses, right now.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
update: the asses were ransacked too

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

update: the asses were ransacked too

and here I am, all out of bubblegum. son of a BISCUIT.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i came here to chew rear end and kick bubblegum, and

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

baka of lathspell

i am one tough mother goose. my goose children know with me its my way or the highway. up past 9 pm? thats a feathering. re regurgitate my regurgitated food? thats a feathering. fall asleep during my oc self insert bedtime fiction? feathering. its important to instill a sense of character in your children so one day they see the value of being miserable. i come from a long line of tough mother geese and my mother would have poo poo a golden egg if i pulled any of this crap

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
I want you to go in that bag and find my wallet.

Which one is it?

It's the one that says bad mother hubbard on it.

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
got hosed up on honey and woke up with a strange girl in my bed. yes, i am a bear, and yes i forgot the difference between fairy tales and nursery rhymes

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

*stumbles out of the house in the middle of the night*

What the hell is all the racket out here? What is that cat doing? Why is my good china on the lawn? What is that dog laughing a- *gets crushed by a falling cow*