Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Munkeylord
Was watching something on TV, a nostalgic Disney movie then all the sudden Minnie mouse, on ICE! Suddenly this popped in my head. Goons, ON ICE! looking at this vape thingy, cause wow its good. Can you see a bunch of goons on ice skates in a hockey ring trying to just not fall? laughed my rear end off. Can you even ice skate bro?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
byob? o, nice!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I'm ready

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Truman Peyote

no thanks op i dont do drugs

alexandriao

Truman Peyote posted:

rude

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Munkeylord

Truman Peyote posted:

let us ice skate? hello?

----------------

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

ice skating is extremely cool and good

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

FutonForensic

i'm slippin

Khanstant
ice in my rocks?!

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
never let me slip cause if I slip then I'm slippin

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

calhoun

Munkeylord posted:

Was watching something on TV, a nostalgic Disney movie then all the sudden Minnie mouse, on ICE! Suddenly this popped in my head. Goons, ON ICE! looking at this vape thingy, cause wow its good. Can you see a bunch of goons on ice skates in a hockey ring trying to just not fall? laughed my rear end off. Can you even ice skate bro?

You're watching disney on television with commercials? You deserve these kind of thoughts.

Munkeylord

calhoun posted:

You're watching disney on television with commercials? You deserve these kind of thoughts.

you're the kinda guy that everyone would like to punch in the face. Then you get put on probation for suggesting such things, and still get punched in the face. what an awful life

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Can't wait to see a person in a giant butttheshitmanfart costume skate on the ice

nut

3 hours of people sitting on the ice until their backs hurt then standing for a bit til they feel okay enough to sit more

Munkeylord

nut posted:

3 hours of people sitting on the ice until their backs hurt then standing for a bit til they feel okay enough to sit more

just watched you sit down

----------------

big black turnout

3 hours of middle aged nerds with anxiety shuffling awkwardly around an ice rink while staring at their phones

Manifisto

big black turnout posted:

3 hours of middle aged nerds with anxiety shuffling awkwardly around an ice rink while staring at their phones

yeah I can picture it. is the soundtrack radiohead, death metal, or other?

ty nesamdoom!

big black turnout

silent disco style

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Nosfereefer posted:

byob? o, nice!

Sigs and AV courtesy of kickin' rad posters: super mario batali, Ahundredbux, and Saint Isias Boner

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

big black turnout posted:

An exponential of the feeling of being a teen at a roller rink. The difference being BYOB would likely have everyone posting together. Maybe set up a thread to avoid tripping over Trashed Crew who gave up and just laid down.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i :barf: on the ice

Munkeylord

Manifisto posted:

yeah I can picture it. is the soundtrack radiohead, death metal, or other?

I feel like those are more roller skate rinks. probably enter sandman on both sets. seems like its a thing

----------------

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

can I be the one weirdo who has the full hockey gear on cuz i like to be comfy when I fall

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munkeylord
it's quite whatever the flow is

----------------