Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Decided to give it a shot and see what all the fuss was about and it's okay I guess. Nobody has cancelled me yet so maybe I'm doing it wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I don't think it counts if you"re a little bitchlet but I could be wrong

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm triggered if that helps

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

sounds like you have a little rear end weiner

speng31b
May 8, 2010

knew a guy who lost a job interview for accidentally sitting in the interviewer's chair and manspreading

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

speng31b posted:

knew a guy who lost a job interview for accidentally sitting in the interviewer's chair and manspreading

i can imagine showing the interior of your colon would do that

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I'm 5'2" and manspreading as hard as I can but nobody is noticing

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

remember when Hillary Clinton did that interview with the Financial Times where she talked about how Putin manspreaded her

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

remember when Hillary Clinton did that interview with the Financial Times where she talked about how Putin manspreaded her

He's been cancelled, right? Maybe OP could take some pointers from his actions.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

very well op, i am hereby cancelling you. good luck

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uKIeamPi2Y

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
:gas:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I spread man with my relentless farts

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

One of her bigger liabilities was the fact that everyone working for her was either a billion years old or was a Lena-Dunham-like who told her to say poo poo like this all the time

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Decided to give it a shot and see what all the fuss was about and it's okay I guess. Nobody has cancelled me yet so maybe I'm doing it wrong

pics or gtfo

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014
trying to get banned for goonsaying

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Cuttlefush posted:

trying to get banned for goonsaying

Remembering the old ss13 and using the goonsay command

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

perhaps you didn't spread enough? it takes practice and high fortitude, not everyone is cut out of manspreading, maybe it's just not something you can do. that's okay bud, there's plenty o' fish in the sea instead

Suck a Dick No Homo
Apr 22, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyRX0MfdAvU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Private Cumshoe posted:

I spread man with my relentless farts

All that cum gotta go somewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Remembering the old ss13 and using the goonsay command

I guess goonstation added physics enabled piss back. Pretty neat