Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

or of a word of your choice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Here is some other pixel art I have done recently

but what I am pixel arting here ITT is letters, not pictures.

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Posting ITT!

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
put me in, coach :thumbsup:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Stoner Sloth

a ddpm thread? i'm in and i brought you a :five: !

deep dish peat moss

RepeatingMeme posted:

Posting ITT!

The brick wall is perhaps the original repeating meme.

deep dish peat moss

Areola Grande posted:

put me in, coach :thumbsup:

This areola is very large

baka of lathspell

ill post :)

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Areola Grande

deep dish peat moss posted:

This areola is very large

lol I'm pretty sure the nipple breaks some rules but that's our lil secret isn't it :hfive:

deep dish peat moss

Stoner Sloth posted:

a ddpm thread? i'm in and i brought you a :five: !

I have never been one for the aesthetics of the joint, I just want to smoke it

Areola Grande

testes 1, 2

E: :peanut: thanks again DDPM ur the best

Dumb Sex-Parrot
hell yeah :f5:

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
sign me the heck up

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
sherbert hoover standing by

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

deep dish peat moss

I used an actual physical waka flocka flame album cover as a reference :3

e: whoops I'll fix the messed up animation inside the O and next to both F's and the last E when my ipad is charged

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Mar 13, 2023

deep dish peat moss

the gameboy palette is appropriate bc waka flocka flame once posted on Instagram about how his life became an adventure after he played pokemon and zelda for gameboy

baka of lathspell

thats amazing. im gonna add it to my sig. i cant tell if something is borked but ill add it again if youre still about to fix it

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

deep dish peat moss

baka fwocka fwame posted:

thats amazing. im gonna add it to my sig. i cant tell if something is borked but ill add it again if youre still about to fix it

there were lots of missing pixels in the light green part of the bg but I fixed it

Khanstant
idk if you use photoshop or not but sometimes converting stuff, or making soft gradients or textures or patterns, and then converting them to greyscale, and then to bitmap, and then messing with the dithering settings, the shape and dpi, you can get some fun pixel textures that you can use for pixel art or stylization, will need to convert back to rgb to recolour it or use layer effects and whatnot. can also adjust the contrast or draw or burn in details before converting to bitmap to get better or more control over results. can be useful as a fill or mask for type, or backgrounds, or as texture. makes neat patterns up close, blowing em up in size using nearest neighbor rescaling something I use sometimes for work in screenprints. the nature of screenprinting is sometimes the pixelated gradients and stuff sometimes blend and bleed enough to just looking liek a smooth gradient from afar, but when i want the look of the pixel pattern, blowing em up to a visible size has it appear smooth from enough distance but up close it's a neat texture/pattern.

https://i.imgur.com/Tqmlf1S.png https://i.imgur.com/vbIKDli.png

there's also other tricks with saving stuff out as a gif or png with very limited colour palettes and pattern dithering enabled. sorry if not useful tips or if rude to dump without ask, just on my mind from recent tinkerings

baka of lathspell

there were lots of missing pixels in the light green part of the bg but I fixed it

its awesome. thank you

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

deep dish peat moss

I was/am very stumped on what kind of unique style to give this so if there's a specific font or style you want it re-done as or whatever just let me know (same to anyone else who has got one bc I feel like I had a much clearer idea for baka fwocka's than the others!!)

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Mar 14, 2023

deep dish peat moss

The outline is an alternating dither of BYOB colors but idk how good that looks, it kinda hurts my eyes

e: Slower is less eye hurty at least

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

hello ddpm

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Hello.
I'm posting in this thread.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

I was/am very stumped on what kind of unique style to give this so if there's a specific font or style you want it re-done as or whatever just let me know (same to anyone else who has got one bc I feel like I had a much clearer idea for baka fwocka's than the others!!)

Oh no it's fine dude. I'm pretty stumped about what sort of unique style my username has so it's all good!

but yeah i'll totally go for the version that doesn't hurt the eyes

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

awesome thread, awesome work! if you are still doing them I wouldn't mind an art.

ty nesamdoom!