Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

IZWF finds a problem and imps solve it in record time :worship:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

:eyepop:

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Oh no, I missed the existence of this thread, time to catch up~~~~~~~~

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

incredible

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Eat The Rich posted:

Oh no, I missed the existence of this thread, time to catch up~~~~~~~~

Welcome! I’m redoing the entire thread for a part 2 so now is a good time to catch up

Gothic Rite
Dec 22, 2020

The visions of the elders were oracular, though in their terror they kenned not what they saw. When I triumph in this new combat, this unseen and still place beyond reason and closed eyes, what wonders of knowledge will be my plunder?
Caught up the thread just in time for the Revengeance Manual reveal. Got to catch the PPV live. Thanks IZWF crew for being awesome.

Also I missed this when it happened in chat - belated thank you as well dd

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

Gothic Rite posted:

Caught up the thread just in time for the Revengeance Manual reveal. Got to catch the PPV live. Thanks IZWF crew for being awesome.

Also I missed this when it happened in chat - belated thank you as well dd

you're very welcome!

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Just to be clear when the match happens those are all AI controlled? Because goddamn there was some comedic timing at points

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

ZeusCannon posted:

Just to be clear when the match happens those are all AI controlled? Because goddamn there was some comedic timing at points

its all AI yes lol

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

That Little Demon posted:

its all AI yes lol

loving fantastic

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

ZeusCannon posted:

Yeah it's all ai controlled also I thought your av was some kind of truck nutztm Digimon or something.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

ZeusCannon posted:

You should see what happens when there’s ladders in the ring.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Leadthumb posted:

Yeah it's all ai controlled also I thought your av was some kind of truck nutztm Digimon or something.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Leadthumb posted:

dont really know what else it could be.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

dont really know what else it could be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
please goldmine this one lol

prag edit: new thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4030529