Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

pretty fun read. i think "the repairer of reputations" was my favorite story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

It's on my list.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

it's a good one. wikipedia says it's art nouveau fiction but i think it's an early progenitor of weird fiction. the copy i have is the first printing but it is the inferior covers of the first editions imo. i have inserted the obviously much sicker and more badass cover of the 1895 editions below for your enjoyment.

not sure why the first printing has a lizard on the front. i don't remember any lizard stories in it.

The Sheriff Jake
May 8, 2006
Imagine looking out your window and some worm man in a suit is just looking at you like :geoduck: