Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
about an 40 min ago. I like special K with milk and banana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Pug Rodeo posted:

When I was a kid I finished off an open box of Cheez-Its while watching cartoons. When they were all gone I did the thing where you get a good pinch of all the crumbs at the bottom for one final bite.

It was mostly live maggots.

And? How did they taste?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Salty

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

I've recently stopped eating breakfast cereals because I was going through way too much milk and also getting very fat. Porridge only now. Feel better for it.

Very much miss Honey Shreddies tho :smith:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i have some chocolate kashi granola cereal that i add to fat free greek yogurt, sometimes with some fruit or a bit of protein powder too

littleprincecurry
Jan 30, 2023

hornet juice and rosebuds in a container of gazelle meat
H-E-B Organics Peanut Butter Dots Cereal
Dry, no milk
Jan 29

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Not that long ago actually but as a snack.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
As a kid my mom allowed us to buy any cereal we wanted, as long as sugar was at least the third ingredient. This takes your choices from 100 down to about 3.

I mean, good on her and all that, but I have fond memories of sleep overs at friends where we got to eat whatever crummy cereal in the morning. Loved it.

Finally in college I realized I could buy whatever I wanted and got a five pound bag of knock-off Captn Crunch. Ate that poo poo til my mouth felt like it had been sand papered and stabbed with knives. Never again.

I've probably had some oatmeal in the last few years though.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Ive been eating Magic Spoon and it's pretty good I have to say. A little expensive though.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
The best cereal is fun packs when you're two days into a camping trip and just say gently caress it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Nobody Interesting posted:

I've recently stopped eating breakfast cereals because I was going through way too much milk and also getting very fat. Porridge only now. Feel better for it.

Very much miss Honey Shreddies tho :smith:

I looked this up to see what the American equivalent is (wheat chex) and got an ad for this
https://www.amazon.com/Shreddies-USA-Womens-Hi-Black/dp/B00LIQ802U