Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Ask Amy: Cheating boyfriend claims he was hacked

Dear Amy: A couple of days ago, I caught my boyfriend cheating on me.

I got into his iPad, which is connected to his messages, because I had a suspicious feeling because one of his ex-girlfriends had called him the night before. He shook it off as her wanting him back. I found an entire text conversation, where he was clearly cheating on me. When I confronted him about it, he acted like he had never seen it before.

I broke up with him, but he still refuses to admit he did anything wrong, even after I messaged a different ex-girlfriend (who I figured out he had also cheated on) as well as his mistress — who agreed to help me catch him.

They sent me proof.

I don’t want to believe it’s real because he always talked about marriage and wanting kids, and he never showed any signs of not loving me. I still love him and want to trust him. He has plenty of enemies from his past that he claimed would love to hack him and ruin his life like this — yet, there’s so much evidence.

I’d like to hear your perspective. — Painful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
how much of that cough medicine have you had

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

yeah he was hacked -- she broke into his ipad

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
if you seek amy

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
North Korean' haxorz have hacked my dick and won't give me access unless I give them a bitcoin.