Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
in Feb of 2020 my wife turned down a job doing government relations for Scooters

we would've had to move to SF, leave both of our families behind

and then been stranded there when the pandemic absolutely destroyed their stupid company. sat on the couch and said "You could not pay me enough to live in san francisco" unbelievable bullet dodged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Gunshow Poophole posted:

in Feb of 2020 my wife turned down a job doing government relations for Scooters

we would've had to move to SF, leave both of our families behind

and then been stranded there when the pandemic absolutely destroyed their stupid company. sat on the couch and said "You could not pay me enough to live in san francisco" unbelievable bullet dodged

san francisco is cool

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe posted:

san francisco is cool

prove it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

theres lots of cool stuff to do there, it has cable cars, and the weather is nice. also my grandma lived near there and she'd take me to fao schwartz when i was a little kid.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
no town is "cool" its all the same poo poo just you are familiar with it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

A Bakers Cousin posted:

i think many places are cool. doesnt need to be a selective list. smile a little, have a good time

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

A Bakers Cousin posted:

lots of towns are uncool though, so normal towns are automatically cool towns

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

A Bakers Cousin posted:

actually its a city

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Bitch'd way of viewing the world

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

Bitch'd way of viewing the world

misogyny smdh

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Criminally underrated gem: St. Louis, nice city with cool things to see and good food :thumbsup:

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
I saw a pair of scooters entangled like lovers on the highway overpass last week

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

the ones up here u scan a qr code sticker to get the app to scoot with, hypothetically it would be praxis if a goon were to replace them with their own qr code stickers that point straight to a website selling those stolen scooter conversion kits

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
sometimes i wonder what my life would be like in cities like indianapolis or boisie or akron

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
did indianapolis get scooters????

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

Criminally underrated gem: St. Louis, nice city with cool things to see and good food :thumbsup:

go eat some provel cheese about it :barf:

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010

Al! posted:

sometimes i wonder what my life would be like in cities like indianapolis or boisie or akron

milwaukee seems cool to me

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Al! posted:

You'd probably be here posting

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

sometimes at the waterfront you find ones that got dredged up from the sea and theyre all encrusted with barnacles and other life. very cool!

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
its still a zoot scoot riot, op

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Frank Costello: When I was your age they would say we can live in cool towns, or uncool towns. Today, what I'm saying to you is this: when all you do is game and post, what's the difference?

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Smythe posted:

i think many places are cool. doesnt need to be a selective list. smile a little, have a good time

look at mr. smug here smiling and happy

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Vomik posted:

look at mr. smug here smiling and happy

stop encroaching on my gimmick smythe

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

they just got put back out for the year here and everyone is on social media bitching and whining about them, as usual

they seem kinda cool but the city passed a law or something a few years ago that you can't ride them on sidewalks so people have to use them in the street with cars and uh it's not exactly smart

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
i was never pro litter but i like how a bunch of us all saw those and collectively were like we need to dump those in bodies of water

we sacrifice these to the pond gods, please smite us

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Smash em with a hammer and safely throw em through a car windshield imho

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKoDR-LX91E

honestly, respect

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
The only use case I can think of is when its hot out and youre dressed kinda nice and dont wanna get all sweaty from walking or riding a bike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
Of course when they were a thing there were like 7-8 companies in my city that offered them, each with their own app so if you wanted to use one you had to download a new app and enter your financial information and it was so fucktarded I think people threw them away out of sheer frustration