Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
Op makes good points, looking forward to seeing a reasonable alternative viewpoint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Odddzy posted:

Op makes good points, looking forward to seeing a reasonable alternative viewpoint

The sound of my teeth gnashing wildly as i barely contain my rage, nay, my righteous fury. The utter gaul of this noxious little troll. I hammer out a manifisto of why this is a ludicrous suggestion and the OP deserves nothing but scorn and derision from all posting on these very forums.

I hit POST but realize this isnt the thread about olives.

gently caress it.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol you got me

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Time to pull the plug on these forums.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Just got word the merge is coming tonight
:neckbeard:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

finally

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

looks like the op got banned and with it, his proposals and suggestions. looks like we can lay this one to beddy byes. :sweep:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

nom epique posted:

I will pray for you

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
We need a fucktarded slapfight forum. No rules or bans
Then train all the fucktarded slapfighters, 3 day minimum stay.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Carlos Lantana posted:

We need a fucktarded slapfight forum. No rules or bans
Then train all the fucktarded slapfighters, 3 day minimum stay.

Have you checked out SAD?

itry
Aug 23, 2019

:sweep:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

this.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Sadly another important piece of SA history must face the :gas:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

:sweep:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seeing a ton of new theeads in GBS for some niche topics this morning. Apparently there was a climbing megathread in one of the old subforums? Very cool stuff

Looks like the merge was a success, thank you Astral