Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

neat whovian dude (ban)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

lobster shirt posted:

neat whovian dude (ban)

How about not....

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Dr who is made by and for spindly British men who want to cultivate a population of women attracted to their middle school maths teacher

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Apparently the 12th or so doctor has a companion named Amy who he groomed as a child years before recruiting. Doesn't seem to be doing anything illegal, but it seems sus. Thoughts?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Apparently the 12th or so doctor has a companion named Amy who he groomed as a child years before recruiting. Doesn't seem to be doing anything illegal, but it seems sus. Thoughts?

it's called british culture. please don't be insensitive and disrespectful of other cultures. it's not a good look

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

It was nice to see dr who fans acknowledged in the US press in this article https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/data/the-pacific-northwest-is-the-cat-dad-capital-of-the-u-s/

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

when i'm not moderating one of the best dang whovian forums on the net, i enjoy spending time with my cat in his favorite chair
______________________________________________/

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

the #dr-who-interest slack channel really helped me connect with my coworkers, and as a "newbie" to the area i may even make a few real friends from it
______________________________________________/

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

NeatHeteroDude posted:

br*tish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
It was an accidental grooming ok? Statistically its going to happen now and again