Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
C, in fourth or fifth grade. She arrived as a transfer student and I was smitten.

In order to impress her I swiped the ball from her and then promptly missed. We were friendly later but I blame that episode of poor coordination for why I'm not married.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmik Slop

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Probably a girl named Amelia in elementary school. She had glasses (which I thought was really cute) and she could run incredibly fast. She sent me a postcard from a family trip to Hawaii that was basically a magical object to me at the time. I still have it, actually.

Justa Dandelion

[sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!

U op.

:blush:

Hoooooo boy.
:bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin:

Thank you deeply friend Saoshyant and friend w4ddl3d33 and friend Revenous Scoot for these lovely little doodles!

Khanstant
I think the first first crush it was first grade or really early, don't remember her name at this point, but she couldn't do the "th" sound in my name and did "f" and I liked that version of my name way more. I think we had similar late alphabet last names and got sat in groups or in-line next to each other a lot. then she stopped coming to school after a long weekend or break or something the teacher said she and her family moved to China. I got really sad and was not expecting her to leave the country, it was already a bummer when kids left the school for other ones around. i would look down sometimes because I kind of understood China to be "on the other side of the world" which I took literally to mean my friend was exactly where if you dug a hole straight down to China, you'd pop up nearby. i just looked it up and the antipode was actually in the middle of the ocean, closest thing is 1,500km away, some weird french island in the middle of a big wet nowhere

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
I don't remember her name but she had those pig tails with the braids and the ties would clack tougher when she walked. She had a scoliosis brace so I would pick up her crayons when she dropped them. We made cartoons together for the school news paper and she didn't make fun of me for having an accent and I think this thread unlocked something.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
her name was Amanda. I was 8 and I stole her yarn scissors on the school bus as a memento. started creepin young

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

frump truck

hello... again!

Bright Bart posted:

C, in fourth or fifth grade

ME TOO

Bright Bart posted:

She arrived as a transfer student and I was smitten

but not this one. turns out we are not the same person after all, OP.

Finger Prince

Probably Laura from across the road. She was nice to me and invited me over to play barbies. I didn't like barbies, being more a star wars and dinky cars kind of kid, but I wanted to hang out with her because she was kind and didn't pick on me. I learned that you comb their hair and put them in their car and house and stuff. I showed her that dinky cars can go vroom and drive around probably.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Caroline from 1st grade, she had soft hands. She hooked up with the new boy who transfered over in 7th grade and now they're married and have a couple of kids.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Caroline from 1st grade, she had soft hands. She hooked up with the new boy who transfered over in 7th grade and now they're married and have a couple of kids.

Sounds like it's not too late.

Ass-penny

Bright Bart posted:

Sounds like it's not too late.

this made me lol for real. "give up your stability tool date me; a person you knew as a child, who paid :10bux: to post on an internet forum" lmao

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Dumb Sex-Parrot
sounds like a real catch!!

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
had a mad crush on this girl shannon that lived next door and used to watch me when I was like 7

I can distinctly remember doing the "she loves me, she loves me not" thing with some flower petals

pour one out for all them dead petals

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

rear end-penny posted:

this made me lol for real. "give up your stability tool date me; a person you knew as a child, who paid :10bux: to post on an internet forum" lmao

be nicer to yourself :(

Ass-penny

Ominous Jazz posted:

be nicer to yourself :(

strictly speaking, that was about Dumb Sex Parrot, but I am sure they have some redeeming qualities too.

I on the other hand don't, and none of the people I've ever been really into have ever had feels for me. rightly so. the first person I liked was no different.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
i'll like-like you across the internet if you want

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

tbh I don't even know what I want