Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you pro-Krusty?
Yes.
Yes!
Hell yeah.
Goku / Yes.
View Results

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
one thing about acting in hollywood I never could stomach: all the drat pederasts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I wonder how many times Chinatown got probed from Gene for posting Krust.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I like Marty Feldman, though he'd be before the time of some goons, and "too English" for the very stupid. (He appears in a lot of English comedy movies, some great, some not so funny, circa 1960's-70's.)

Also, thoughts and prayers for all survivors of sexual and other abuse.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Mar 23, 2023

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Do you think that monk would have liked RATM?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

BrigadierSensible posted:

Cory rhymes with Allegory. Krusty does not.

Indeed 'Allegrusty' is not even a word.

Makes you think.

I wasn't paying attention and thought this said Allegrussy

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Been starting chants of “cor-ey feld-man” across US sporting venues for the past 20 years

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Corey Feldman should co-host the Alex Jones show.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

there's only one cory that matters

wasting a lot of my energy and time on this game lately. it cant all be for nothing...

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Demon Of The Fall posted:

the best Corey Feldman scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SPcQ_GLYPg&t=12s

for years me and my friends would yell "PIZZA DUDE!" like this constantly whenever we would order pizza

dude's got a weird mouth. he moves it weird when he talks. like he's trying as hard as he can not to show his teeth or somthing. it's not how mouths move.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Cubone posted:

dude's got a weird mouth. he moves it weird when he talks. like he's trying as hard as he can not to show his teeth or somthing. it's not how mouths move.

Not all of us l have DSL okay

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Do you think that monk would have liked RATM?

yeah in like a loving everything kind of way. I think he'd pat them on the head and say good job if they asked him

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
What happened to Corey Feldman the child is an awful thing that shouldn't happen to anyone. But I don't have much sympathy for Feldman the showman and exploiter.

He has pulled the "I will name names that will shock you, I'm endangering my life by even saying this" gambit endlessly over the years, and then always finds a reason to never follow up on it. When #metoo first took off he jumped on that train first of all trying to crowdfund a documentary where he once again said he was going to name names, then switched it to be a narrative feature that he was going to write and direct. Then at the 'Premiere' there were projection issues and he claimed that the movie theatre was being hacked because 'they' didn't want you to see his movie.

The biggest mystery is how the guy still has money.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Has anyone ever put his head on the calm.jpg lady?

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Has anyone ever put his head on the calm.jpg lady?

:f5:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
don't do it. her head is perfect and doesn't need to be replaced. if you wanna just post calm.jpg, go ahead - the mods said it's cool

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

DrVenkman posted:

What happened to Corey Feldman the child is an awful thing that shouldn't happen to anyone. But I don't have much sympathy for Feldman the showman and exploiter.

He has pulled the "I will name names that will shock you, I'm endangering my life by even saying this" gambit endlessly over the years, and then always finds a reason to never follow up on it. When #metoo first took off he jumped on that train first of all trying to crowdfund a documentary where he once again said he was going to name names, then switched it to be a narrative feature that he was going to write and direct. Then at the 'Premiere' there were projection issues and he claimed that the movie theatre was being hacked because 'they' didn't want you to see his movie.

Maybe someone is paying him to specifically act this way

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

DrVenkman posted:

A strange thought I keep having is that Feldman keeps playing a bit hesitant is because he's working off of the stories people he's known in his life who have confided of abuse to him, maybe from very specific individuals. Over time he internalized all their stories into his own.

Maybe he realized that at some point that his personal claims that might hold some weight are much lighter than those he's heard, and any attempt to actually start telling the stories as his own might discredit them.

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

But he did name the name,

it was.........

the guy from 2 and half men.

thats kinda cool.

charlie sheen!!!!

jes that took some delving in the pits of my pain to remember

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Maybe I'm wrong, but wasn't there a point where some people started to dig through all the hints he was dropping and figured out the powerful figure he was referring to was some very small time producer?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

JediTalentAgent posted:

A strange thought I keep having is that Feldman keeps playing a bit hesitant is because he's working off of the stories people he's known in his life who have confided of abuse to him, maybe from very specific individuals. Over time he internalized all their stories into his own.

Maybe he realized that at some point that his personal claims that might hold some weight are much lighter than those he's heard, and any attempt to actually start telling the stories as his own might discredit them.

Yeah, I think it was the guy who produced a bunch of movies and played in Friday the 13th Part 5: A New Beginning as Joey, the dimwitted slob who gets axed to death in the beginning of the movie.

As for Feldman's increasingly strange behavior regarding the child molestation, I get the feeling he's blackmailing or trying to blackmail someone so he can keep up his lifestyle. Per a Google search he's only worth $1 million dollars currently (grain of salt of course) and his career has been dead in the water for at least thirty years. He's either going to give up the lifestyle and dancing with Michael Jackson to face a reality as a 51 year old child actor or he's going to con someone into making another film like The Goonies or Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter and get his due. Which is incredibly lovely.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk2CKwJ3hGo

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Doing a bit of a look at the various films the Coreys were in and it struck me how few 'big' ones there actually were.

Dream a Little Dream 1 and 2 popped up on the list. DaLD1 was possibly the last 'big' Coreys film I remember being promoted and seemed to be the least memorable of the body swap comedies of the late 80s/early 90s.

I decided to watch a trailer to get a sense of how a Coreys film was promoted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBzIXPVt1bY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak5B57h4GcU

There is a 6 year gap between these two movies and they seem so different that I don't understand why the name recognition of DaLD and the return of the same characters was so important. The second film looks far more like an movie from 1991, not 1995. Heck, I'd even argue that Haim looks more like a mid-90s kid in the trailer of the first film and more like a late 80s/early 90s kid in the trailer of the second.

^^^^
edit: Holy poo poo,. the Corey and Corey line is using clips from Dream a Little Dream?!

JediTalentAgent fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Mar 24, 2023

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kbgWzN0OWc

Sick! Thats DOPE
Aug 1, 2008

Oh sick man thats sick

JediTalentAgent posted:

Doing a bit of a look at the various films the Coreys were in and it struck me how few 'big' ones there actually were.

Dream a Little Dream 1 and 2 popped up on the list. DaLD1 was possibly the last 'big' Coreys film I remember being promoted and seemed to be the least memorable of the body swap comedies of the late 80s/early 90s.

I decided to watch a trailer to get a sense of how a Coreys film was promoted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBzIXPVt1bY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak5B57h4GcU

There is a 6 year gap between these two movies and they seem so different that I don't understand why the name recognition of DaLD and the return of the same characters was so important. The second film looks far more like an movie from 1991, not 1995. Heck, I'd even argue that Haim looks more like a mid-90s kid in the trailer of the first film and more like a late 80s/early 90s kid in the trailer of the second.

^^^^
edit: Holy poo poo,. the Corey and Corey line is using clips from Dream a Little Dream?!

they had a weird career trajectory. that said i really like dream a little dream, its super weird and has a great soundtrack

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Which producer raped them?

This is why TMZ still exists.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
https://youtu.be/L3E0kq9YkjA

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

https://youtu.be/eDjV0KlXfOY

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Like 20 years ago Dustin Diamond (Screech from Saved by the Bell) was in a parade in my hometown and I yelled "Screech!!" and he looked at me and waved. That's the closest I have to a Corey Feldman reference, sorry folks.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
screech is dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo
isn’t it Charlie Sheen what touched him?

im still waiting for Leo to talk about being molested but it will never come out