Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What’s the theory here though, if you make it flatter you make it.. wider? (assuming the aspiring undertone of the cosmos is always to have a larger penis) :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

a mysterious cloak posted:

A lot. A rare few could probably piss around corners!

Do you guys refer to those as a "Krummlauf"?

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
It's a good theory, the medicine makes your dick cartilage weaker and pliable. The medicine comes with instructions not to use dick pumps but we all know that's big pharma trying to keep us from having huge dicks. Op should try it and tell us if his dick get bigger or if it falls off, according to my calculations it's 50/50 chance.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I think you should go 4D op. :hmmyes:

Like make it so that my dick exists flaccid, erect, and everything in between all at the same time???

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Do you guys refer to those as a "Krummlauf"?

We don't, but we should

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

zedprime posted:

It's a good theory, the medicine makes your dick cartilage weaker and pliable. The medicine comes with instructions not to use dick pumps but we all know that's big pharma trying to keep us from having huge dicks. Op should try it and tell us if his dick get bigger or if it falls off, according to my calculations it's 50/50 chance.

They call him Mr Fantastic

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

If it falls off I’ll just stick it up my butt for safe keeping.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

when people said take the flat pills i didnt know this is what they were talking about!

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
There's a dick flattening scene in Jackass Forever. Pontius and one of the new guys put their dicks in between two pieces of clear plastic fastened with bolts. It was honestly surprising how flat they got them. And then I think they used them as ping-pong paddles.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Would you rather have a massive dick shaped like a boomerang, or a dick the size of your thumb that was perfectly straight?

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

fuckin-a, I got child hitler in my neighborhood

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Like make it so that my dick exists flaccid, erect, and everything in between all at the same time???

Yeah it’s like, Schrödinger’s cats penis.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
pics

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Need on of those image generating AI’s to make a cock tesseract for us

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Peak performance is just a few pills away in 2023 and it's glorious.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I’m using a curling iron for the duck dick look.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

a mysterious cloak posted:

I've been a urology nurse before, ama about flattening dicks and shoving tubes in them
Do you use one of those old-timey washing machines with the wringers?

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
I got one of these you could borrow, works for all heights.

Not my fault if it comes off though if you try to speed up the process.

Or need to call the fire department for help.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If your dick is flat it’s ok, you just plug your mouth up with your thumb and blow and it’ll puff right back out.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
No I have not OP but the guy in the bme video that flopped his dick on a table and just went to town on it with a rubber mallet sure tried flattening his dick. Just pounding that thing flat so much that it was all bruised black and blue and looked like it had gangrene. So there is an alternative method that appears to work and no rx needed.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think what you need to find is a Cocksmith, which might be tricky because that’s also just a hosed up name people call tossers. But if you can find a pro they can take you into one of those dungeon thingies with all the orange flames and heavy tools and anvils and sweaty shirtless men, and they can change the shape of your cock. :haibrow:

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I think what you need to find is a Cocksmith, which might be tricky because that’s also just a hosed up name people call tossers. But if you can find a pro they can take you into one of those dungeon thingies with all the orange flames and heavy tools and anvils and sweaty shirtless men, and they can change the shape of your cock. :haibrow:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

https://youtu.be/A_hIGPJScvQ