Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

lol jesus

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

Jazerus posted:

yeah. he's the "lightning american"

Not anymore! America (along with all other real world countries) has been retconned out of existence. His title in remakes and cameos is now "The Lightning Lieutenant" and the country he comes from is "Foreign". This was about the same time they retconned out all non-Pokemon animal life and said it's been all Pokemon since the Cambrian Explosion.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Red Baron posted:

“getting absolutly bodied by a childs jrpg and crying about it online lol”

lmao

Whitney's Miltank is a beast though

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

galagazombie posted:

Not anymore! America (along with all other real world countries) has been retconned out of existence. His title in remakes and cameos is now "The Lightning Lieutenant" and the country he comes from is "Foreign". This was about the same time they retconned out all non-Pokemon animal life and said it's been all Pokemon since the Cambrian Explosion.

that's hosed up

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
wait what the gently caress there's no animals

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

Cuttlefush posted:

wait what the gently caress there's no animals

Nope just Pokémon. even the dinosaurs were Pokémon. There’s a TRex Pokémon and a Triceratops Pokémon and a Archaeopteryx Pokémon that all modern bird Pokémon like Pidgey evolved from (real evolution and Pokémon evolution co-exist). Even Cambrian creatures like Anomalocaris are Pokémon (His name is Anorith and he is my friend.)

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
what about microscopic life? are bacteria pokemon as well?

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
there are plant pokemon, but not all the plants are pokemon

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Nosfereefer posted:

isn’t one of the legendary Pokémon from like Ruby or something literally just DNA

everything is a Pokémon

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
Humans are not pokemon !

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Nosfereefer posted:

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Solosis_(Pok%E9mon)

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

War and Pieces posted:

Humans are not pokemon !

I didn't come from no Mankey

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

I didn't come from no Mankey

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Healthcare is free for Pokemon. It should be free for humans too.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Nosfereefer posted:

In the Pokemon world, scientists at Ft. Detrick created COVID by exposing virus to different evolution stones and trading them to see if they evolved.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
there should be normal animals in the Pokémon world. stupid.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Smythe posted:

there should be normal animals in the Pokémon world. stupid.

It says a lot about you that you consider Pokemon to be somehow abnormal. Do better.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Bernie I choose you!

Bernie used run in 2020 but nothing happened!

Biden used campaign fraud it's super effective!

Bernie had another heart attack. Run away?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
I am going to train my dog to fight other dogs to take down the international dogfighting mafia