Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

they're kinda weird, they said it was ok that I didn't know where the coffee machine was on my first day? i mean duh i just started. anyway i need to keep them happy, any tips?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:firstpost:

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

you’re gonna be painting fences and waxing the floor for a few weeks and you might not understand it at first but

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
work hard and keep a positive attitude. also keep in mind, you’re mentor is out to get you and under no circumstances should you trust anything they say. you should be actively working to get them fired so you can take their job. that’s just how business works

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

HamAdams posted:

work hard and keep a positive attitude. also keep in mind, you’re mentor is out to get you and under no circumstances should you trust anything they say. you should be actively working to get them fired so you can take their job. that’s just how business works

ham's got it. you need to exhibit a forward-thinking, go-getter attitude. Make em dead, tiger. Literally, if that's what it takes.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

thoguht it was weird when they told me that is where they buried Dave, the last chief architect, but hey im the new guy, what do i know?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

if u don't have a mentor u can't even see what u type

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

also need a prentor

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

don't turn on ur mentor it's against policy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
turn on your mentor

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

echinopsis posted:

turn on your mentor

now he keeps carrying the prentor around wherever i go what do i do do i not hug him?

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
whatever you do don’t soul-bond with your mentor

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

were going to combine and go super saiyan 6

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

AnimeIsTrash posted:

were going to combine and go super saiyan 6

classic new guy mistake. try to maintain your free will.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
"womentor" sounds like a supervillain

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

such him off op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'