Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PinheadSlim posted:

This the kinda cat to hand out quests and magic items

He looks different when a quest is available

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

This is the fluffiest animal I have ever seen. He looks like an orange cloud

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Beautiful fluff on that orange kitty
Here's my critters

http://i.imgur.com/aopetXb.mp4

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

The Creation of Cat, burexas.irom, 2022.

Also you like fluff? I got fluff.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

D'aw

burexas.irom posted:

Beautiful photo.

atomicpile
Nov 7, 2009

Taking a dump in a fresh box. Doesn’t get any better.

Tad Naff
Jul 8, 2004

I told you you'd be sorry buying an emoticon, but no, you were hung over. Well look at you now. It's not catching on at all!
:backtowork:
Mornin'

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

burexas.irom posted:

Amazing :five:

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

burexas.irom posted:

Burn the Mona Lisa and put this in its place

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Is there a reason you are posting a wig in the “show me your pets” thread?

jk. That appears to be a— my first guess is American cocker spaniel mix. But maybe a Lhasa? Whatever the case, it looks like it is not full of mats, which is quite an accomplishment. Good job!

Here is Mama. She brings me toys overnight. And sometimes grooms me while I sleep, which is why I sometimes wake up hearing her start urpin’. I have long enough hair that she swallows, but it is still attached to my head, so she accidentally gags herself while trying to smooth my hair. So very loving. So very stupid.

Although, she also lies about having toys sometimes just so I’ll come hang out in bed with her, so she probably isn’t that stupid.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Bored posted:

Here is Mama. She brings me toys overnight. And sometimes grooms me while I sleep, which is why I sometimes wake up hearing her start urpin’. I have long enough hair that she swallows, but it is still attached to my head, so she accidentally gags herself while trying to smooth my hair. So very loving. So very stupid.

Although, she also lies about having toys sometimes just so I’ll come hang out in bed with her, so she probably isn’t that stupid.

A story worthy of being posted to the "Blessed" thread.

Tad Naff
Jul 8, 2004

I told you you'd be sorry buying an emoticon, but no, you were hung over. Well look at you now. It's not catching on at all!
:backtowork:

Bored posted:

Is there a reason you are posting a wig in the “show me your pets” thread?

jk. That appears to be a— my first guess is American cocker spaniel mix. But maybe a Lhasa? Whatever the case, it looks like it is not full of mats, which is quite an accomplishment. Good job!

He often does like to be worn as a wig.
3/4 Cocker (not sure which flavour) and 1/4 Golden Retriever. The mats are legendary

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Here is another picture of Lemon because she is a very pretty girl

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Bored posted:

Mine will also bring me her toys, by which I mean drag her mouse on a stick a few feet, then holler bloody murder until I see that she got it

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

Mine will also bring me her toys, by which I mean drag her mouse on a stick a few feet, then holler bloody murder until I see that she got it

She just asking if you want in on this rad toy.

Mama drops them on my head in the middle of the night out puts them in the bed while singing when she can’t find me, like if I’m upstairs and likely when I’m at work, since I come home to a pile of toys, and sometimes socks, by my pillow.

Anyway, just wanted to share this picture of Gloria who is not technically mine but lives in the house with me. She is hoping another dog, any other dog, will walk by and decide to play with her. She just lays there and wags her tail, rolling towards anything that goes past, just in case they did not notice that she is not scary and would like to play.

The giant blue Merle does the same thing except grabs anything that walks near his mouth, because he will make them play.
Both of them get belly rubs when I go by. It makes Buddy stop doing his crocodile impression for a little while (stop biting everyone who goes past, Toby doesn’t want to play with you :mad:)

Aperture Priority
May 4, 2009

~~*~~Is Dream~~*~~
:coolfish::3::coolfish:

A few from our Sunday adventures:

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Aperture Priority posted:

A few from our Sunday adventures:

I really identify with those two moods.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Another of Mama being smug cause she’s cuddled closest to me and “gently caress you, Frans.” He keeps rolling over to ask for pets and having to sit up quickly to avoid a slap.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Yeah, that's how you use one of those.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Here is Mocha watching out for aggressive crows. (we did not see any crows).

Okay she's a little blurry in this pic, but rest assured she looks exactly like every other black lab.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Stumpy is doing okay after his surgery.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

hosed up to change your dog's name just cause he lost a leg, and/or head.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

sexy tiger boobs posted:

hosed up to change your dog's name just cause he lost a leg, and/or head.

It’s okay he can’t hear me anyway.

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!

This is Frank, aka Frankie Boi, aka Frank the Skank, aka Leggs. His first birthday was on June 30th. He is very active and curious and when I open the cage he comes running to see what's happenin.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

I'm a special kind of asshole!
https://imgur.com/a/bmEk5M5

This is Sam. He likes to watch video games and destroy human feet.

Vile_Nihlist666 fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Jul 5, 2023

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Pets? Pfft.

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Daisy turns 14 this month but she still gets the zoomies like she's not a day over 2.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Metaline posted:

Daisy turns 14 this month but she still gets the zoomies like she's not a day over 2.

I want to quote every animal posted but look at this face, I want to nuzzle this cat until the end of time

someone was in a very good mood today

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Code Jockey posted:

I want to quote every animal posted but look at this face, I want to nuzzle this cat until the end of time

someone was in a very good mood today

What a fantastic schnozz.

Also, autocorrect thought I meant “schnitzel”.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Chico

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

What a stupid hamster! That’s not how you use a toilet!

Just kidding, in case it’s not obvious. That is a very cute dwarf hamster

Now I’m imagining that you don’t read the spoiler and you come back to angrily tell me you just forgot the next picture in the series where the hamster is pushing on the flush lever and the picture above was where the hamster had to turn around to find the lever because the tiny toilet doesn’t have a foot lever like his usual toilet does.

Bored fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Jul 5, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

:lol: the toilet is from this candy thing my friend bought in Japan

You put candy powder in the bowl, add water and drink the gross foam. I was very excited when I remembered I had hamster sized toilet and I hoped he would poop in it, but no. He does however eat treats out of it.