Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Jeza posted:

I watched Evangelion in .ogm files from a burned CD-ROM as a 13 year old. I look back on Ogg Vorbis more fondly than I do the show.

I bought an iRiver mp3 player (which is still the best loving mp3 player in the world) because it played .ogg out the box and didnt cut songs off at the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

wish I had the cash to import an Autozam AZ-1 tbqh

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Celica is better than corolla

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Got muh butt ate in a Celica. :sexarse:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Hell yeah

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I just bought a double DIN Sony deck for my 2003 Toyota Corolla this year that has a massive loving touch screen and apple car play and the screen is legit larger than most the ones I see in new cars lol

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

My 1980s japanese fender jazz bass:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIZL5qeEKj0

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

tony quidtana posted:

I just bought a double DIN Sony deck for my 2003 Toyota Corolla this year that has a massive loving touch screen and apple car play and the screen is legit larger than most the ones I see in new cars lol

hey, hey, hey, hey, did you know that Camry's and Sienna's are both built on the exact same chassis which means they handle pretty much the same?

e:oh, I'm not sure you knew this, but Sienna minivans and Lexus SUVs share the exact same engine and transmission! Crazy, I know!

tango alpha delta fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Apr 6, 2023

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

the sienna and camry do not share the same chassis. presumably you're referring to the design platform

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

they're also nowhere near as good as a corolla

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
If you ask me, the Toyota RAV4 is at least twice as good as Dragonball Z

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Sienna and Camry chassis was not built by human engineers. It was found in a crater of a mysterious explosion, its biomechanical carapace still glistening with ichor.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

Sienna and Camry chassis was not built by human engineers. It was found in a crater of a mysterious explosion, its biomechanical carapace still glistening with ichor.

getting horny over a carapace dripping with ichor smdh

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
“Car” is short for carapace

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

There's an episode of broad city where one of the main characters pegs her crush in his artisinal butt hole with a special strap on dildo called a "shinjo" which is a made up company but anyways shes super stoked she pegged but then tries to be nice and puts old shinjo in the dishwasher and it kinda melts and her crush comes back and is like what the gently caress dude the shinjo costs $400 and was specifically molded to my butt hole.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
what about the GT-R?

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Lol very good

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Revins posted:

what about the GT-R?

Personally I'd rather have an R34 GT-R over a GT-R

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

r32 all the way baby

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Hey so where do I go next when my 2002 Corolla kicks the bucket? I loved 2 thing about it: great on gas, extremely low cost of ownership.

Nice to haves would be cruise control and power locks. Deal breakers are a car payment.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

prius

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

If you commute for work just get an EV otherwise just get another cheap used Corolla

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

satanic splash-back posted:

I like watching Akira and would do it again while inebriated

tbh I dont understand why Japan hates :350: so much because Akira and Cowboy Bebop are god-tier when you're stoned.

Also I am on my 2nd Toyota and although I have a lot of consternation with my Tacoma (because I did a bunch of dumb redneck modifications) its been a Good Truck. I hope to have it for many years because I don't really know what else I would get.

EDIT

I have also owned a Kawasaki Ninja 636 and a Suzuki DRZ-400 and those were both supremely excellent bikes, and at least one of them helped me have sex, which is not something Evangelion could claim. The premise of this thread stinks OP

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Isn’t there a scene in evangelion where Shinji cranks it while looking at the one girl unconscious in her hospital bed?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Yeah, its in the End movie

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

God evangelion is so fuckin whack

1984 Toyota Pickup/Hilux, though

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Scratch Monkey posted:

Isn’t there a scene in evangelion where Shinji cranks it while looking at the one girl that's a clone of his mom unconscious in her hospital bed?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

I think it was Asuka, not Rei

But yeah, its a fairly messed up series, which I guess is to be expected since the guy who made it was going through a lot of mental health issues at the time

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
if you were lucky enough to find an arcade with Initial D machines back in the day, you could actually save your car on a little card and then come back to use it for future races and up its stats and poo poo

poo poo was bad-rear end

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
is this the official anime question thread? i've been seeing stuff about a one punch man and wondering

does he really beat everyone just with one punch

and

doesn't that make the stories really short

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Supreme Allah posted:

does he really beat everyone just with one punch

More or less yeah

Supreme Allah posted:

doesn't that make the stories really short

His enemies try to hit him a lot before they get one punched

Also theres a bunch of side characters that fight/do stuff so its not just the main guy one punching dudes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

One punch man is great! Its funny and a good parody of regular battle anime shows. Like the main character just wants to have a good fight again but he is too strong which causes him to become depressed.

I really like anything made by ONE. Mob psycho 100 is such a great show, everyone should watch it if they haven't.