Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

dee eight posted:

old ones lol. star craft and x-com: enemy within. i go back and play through fallout 3 now and again because i like three dog's playlist

Sexcraft, Gay-Cum: Penis Within. Dickout Pee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Sid Vicious posted:

i walk dogs and draw pictures for a living so i feel like I知 retired artleady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FAkUrFtwDA

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I知 stupid rich and work 4 jobs, gettin richer. One of the jobs is volunteer work doing nerve reconstruction surgery. Then I also do labor, joinery, and lay ribbon for my construction company, who I am the boss of. I知 hired on for another pretty big engineering project, and I have finished my engineering course for yet another company and now I just do aftermarket/customs which is extremely fun and rewarding.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I知 stupid rich and work 4 jobs, gettin richer. One of the jobs is volunteer work doing nerve reconstruction surgery. Then I also do labor, joinery, and lay ribbon for my construction company, who I am the boss of. I知 hired on for another pretty big engineering project, and I have finished my engineering course for yet another company and now I just do aftermarket/customs which is extremely fun and rewarding.

you should buy this drawing I did of the possum in a peanut car

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

That's really what I'm all about.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Most of these jobs will also have run their course in about 5 years, and then I start work for my geological survey company, which should yield 15 more construction projects just like the one I知 working on. We値l have a good clue where to start when I finish my current construction project. 70000 employees right now and looking at a half million plus over the next 50 years. :hai:

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Quit spending all of my social security. They say they won't have enough of that left when I was supposed to retire. Just like lay off of it for a while.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

dee eight posted:

old ones lol. star craft and x-com: enemy within. i go back and play through fallout 3 now and again because i like three dog's playlist

old games are the only ones worth playing tbh, good choices

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

dee eight posted:

i like three dog's playlist

I only know the one song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9uoq9gfeL0

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Sid Vicious posted:

you should buy this drawing I did of the possum in a peanut car

so good

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I have a couple more years until I retire. looking forward to spending my days puttering. Whatever that is.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Genesplicer posted:

I have a couple more years until I retire. looking forward to spending my days puttering. Whatever that is.

it's a euphemism for jerking off
it helps to have a garden shed and a stack of nudie magazines from the 70s to really get the essential retiree puttering experience

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

im hoping to get onto disability, and then i guess thatll be early retirement. also weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Retiring is dope.

Planting cat drugs from montana is also dope.